• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this Patriotic Apron Brand New and Ready to Ship for Only $15?

In summary, the Patriotic Apron Nip is made of a durable and lightweight polyester material, making it comfortable for cooking or baking. It is also adjustable and has two large front pockets, making it suitable for both men and women. It can also be used for grilling and is machine washable for easy cleaning. Its patriotic design makes it a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and show their American pride.
jwpamp
Never opened.

$15 includes shipping. Pay Pal only.

I'd love to buy it! [email protected]
Melissa
cell #513-315-9105
Please tell me how to pay and I'll email you my address.
Thanks!

Sent you an e-mail! Thanks!

Bumping -- still for sale, never heard from the potential buyer!

I never got an email from you-sorry. I still want it. Please try my email:
[email protected]

hopefully that will help.
Melissa

Just paid you--found your message in my spam box. Thanks so much. My address in in the paypal message.

Melissa

1. What material is the Patriotic Apron made of?

The Patriotic Apron Nip is made of a durable and lightweight polyester material, perfect for keeping you comfortable while cooking or baking. It is also machine washable for easy cleaning.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the Patriotic Apron Nip has an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties, allowing it to fit most sizes comfortably.

3. Does the apron have pockets?

Yes, the Patriotic Apron Nip features two large front pockets, perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or other small kitchen essentials.

4. Can I use this apron for grilling?

Yes, the Patriotic Apron Nip is versatile and can be used for grilling, as well as cooking and baking. Its lightweight material and adjustable fit make it perfect for any kitchen or outdoor cooking activity.

5. Is this apron suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Patriotic Apron Nip is a unisex design and can be worn by both men and women. Its patriotic design makes it a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and show their American pride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCjend
  • pkd09