• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patriotic Towels, Basket Liner and Apron for Sale

In summary, the patriotic towels, basket liner, and apron are all made from 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean. They are available in one size that fits most adults and can be purchased individually or as a set. They are all machine washable, but it is recommended to wash them in cold water and tumble dry on low heat to maintain their vibrant colors. Unfortunately, personalization services are not currently offered, but you can add your own design to make them unique.
cat
Gold Member
I'm looking to sell the Patriotic Towels and Basket Liner, as a set if possible.

Oh and I also have the Patriotic Apron, if anyone is interested...

I didn't know there were towels! How much do you want? My MIL may be interested - she has the tablecloth and loves it.

hi Cat, if the items are not spoken for I would be intrested in all of them, shipped to zip 96379 let me know the price thanks so much! ~ tiffanyp

I would love the basket liner

How much to 21502

Sorry Teresa,

Everything has been sold. Thanks for asking, though!

Cat

Patriotic Basket Liner
whiteyteresa said:
I would love the basket liner

How much to 21502

Hi Teresa,

I have the Patriotic Basket Liner if you're interested. It's still in the bag. Thanks.

Irene
[email protected]

thanks Cat got items today,fast shipping! and they are fab.. thanks again :) ~Tiffany P

1. What materials are the patriotic towels, basket liner, and apron made of?

The towels, basket liner, and apron are all made from 100% cotton, making them durable and easy to clean.

2. Do the towels, basket liner, and apron come in different sizes?

Yes, they are available in one size that fits most adults. The apron has an adjustable neck strap and the towel is a standard size.

3. Can I purchase the towels, basket liner, and apron separately?

Yes, they can be purchased individually or as a set. The set includes one towel, one basket liner, and one apron.

4. Are the towels, basket liner, and apron machine washable?

Yes, they are all machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to maintain their vibrant colors.

5. Can I personalize the towels, basket liner, and apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for these products at this time. However, you can easily add your own iron-on or embroidered design to make it unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sarahlegare
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pkd09