• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a New Incentive Apron for $32 with Free Shipping?

In summary, the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" is a new incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. It consists of an apron with 5 pockets representing different categories (Food, Fun, Flexibility, Financial Freedom, and Family). Consultants can earn charms for each pocket by meeting specific goals and can redeem the apron for a prize once all 5 pockets are filled. There are various ways to earn charms for each pocket, and the program typically runs for 3-4 months. Some exclusions and limitations apply, such as Personal Website sales not counting towards the Food pocket and only active consultants being eligible to participate.
jwpamp
New in package. $32 includes shipping. Pay Pal only.

What?????????

Nanisu said:
What?????????

It's her choice. Someone will want it who couldn't earn it.

I have too many aprons and don't wear any of them. I would love to get it to someone who would use it!

Ok, I get it now. I don't like it--I'm not the pleated skirt type. Probably pass it on to my team.

I will be selling mine too! Rarely wear the denim one because I just get way to warm during my shows (it's a age thing!). I would rather sell it to someone here instead of ebay! I am waiting for it to arrive so if anyone else is interested, let me know.

Related to Interested in a New Incentive Apron for $32 with Free Shipping?

What is the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" and how does it work?

The "Fs - New Incentive Apron" is a new incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. The apron contains 5 pockets, each representing a different "F" - Food, Fun, Flexibility, Financial Freedom, and Family. Consultants can earn charms for each pocket by meeting certain goals, and once all 5 pockets are filled, they can redeem the apron for a special prize.

How can I earn charms for the "Fs - New Incentive Apron"?

There are different ways to earn charms for each pocket of the apron. For Food, you can earn charms by hosting or attending cooking parties. For Fun, you can earn charms by participating in team building activities or attending virtual events. For Flexibility, you can earn charms by recruiting new consultants or achieving certain sales goals. For Financial Freedom, you can earn charms by reaching specific income levels. And for Family, you can earn charms by balancing your Pampered Chef business with your personal life.

Can I redeem the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" for a prize more than once?

Yes, you can redeem the apron for a prize each time you fill all 5 pockets and earn all the charms. However, you can only earn one apron per program period.

How long is the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" program period?

The program period for the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" is typically 3-4 months. It may vary depending on your specific region or team.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" program?

There are a few exclusions and limitations for the "Fs - New Incentive Apron" program. For example, Personal Website sales do not count towards earning charms for the Food pocket. Also, only active consultants in good standing are eligible to participate in the program. Please refer to the program guidelines for more specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahschefshop