• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this cleaner safe for stainless appliances?

In summary, the best way to clean stainless steel cookware is to use a mild dish soap and warm water, avoiding abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals. It is not recommended to use stainless steel cleaner on non-stick cookware. Ideally, stainless steel cookware should be cleaned after each use, but heavily soiled cookware may require more frequent cleaning. Stainless steel cleaner can be used on stainless steel appliances, following the manufacturer's instructions and testing on a small area first. Stubborn stains can be removed using a mixture of vinegar and water or a paste of baking soda and water.
kcjodih
Gold Member
A host just asked me if this is good for Stainless appliances too. I don't have it and have no idea and it doesn't mention it in the catalogue. Does anyone know or has anyone tried it before?

Jodi,
Specially formulated to remove heat stains and discoloration while restoring luster to Stainless Steel Cookware. Do not use on Hard Anodized Cookware.
Do not use on stainless steel appliances.

Thanks Colleen! I appreciate your help, just what I was looking for. :)

1. What is the best way to clean stainless steel cookware?

The best way to clean stainless steel cookware is to use a mild dish soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals as they can scratch or damage the surface of the stainless steel.

2. Can I use stainless steel cleaner on my non-stick cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use stainless steel cleaner on non-stick cookware as it can damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use a non-abrasive cleaner specifically designed for non-stick surfaces.

3. How often should I clean my stainless steel cookware?

Ideally, you should clean your stainless steel cookware after each use to prevent food particles from sticking and to maintain its shine. However, if the cookware is heavily soiled, it may require more frequent cleaning.

4. Can I use stainless steel cleaner on my stainless steel appliances?

Yes, stainless steel cleaner can be used on stainless steel appliances to remove fingerprints, grease, and other stains. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and test the cleaner on a small, inconspicuous area first.

5. How do I remove stubborn stains from my stainless steel cookware?

If mild dish soap and warm water are not enough to remove stubborn stains, you can try using a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water. Let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. For tougher stains, you can also try using a paste of baking soda and water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kathijenkins
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Products and Tips
Replies