• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Cleaner Miracles: Removes Rust & Stains Instantly!

In summary, the conversation highlights the effectiveness of the stainless cleaner on various kitchen items, including the salad chopper, BBQ turner, forged knives, and executive cookware. The cleaner is also recommended for display purposes, as it can remove discoloration and make emblems shine. However, it is important to check with the company before using it on cookware to avoid voiding the warranty.
kcont
I was just getting ready for a show and needed to spruce up my salad chopper when I remembered reading somewhere that our stainless cleaner was good for that. I tried it and it worked!! Then I remebered I had my jumbo BBQ turner that my son left outside for a couple of months that I had already cleaned...but still looked sad. I tried the cleaner again and WOW...looks brand new!! I used it on forged knives that had gotten water spots on them and on the bottem of my executive cookware and again....outstanding!!! This stuff is great!!!! I'm taking it to every show now!!!!!

Thanks for the added talking points. As we start gearing up for the holidays, people will be more concerned about how their things look. (After all, we know that the in-laws are only coming to inspect. LOL!)

You can use it on the bottom of the Executive cookware??

I displayed some SA last night at my show and at the last minute realized one of the small square bowls needed some sprucing up. The cleaner worked so well on it. I don't normally care about the markings, but to display them it's nice to have them looking new.

Thanks so much for the endorsements! I haven't bought any yet and was thinking about getting a bottle. I definately will now!

PamperedDor said:

I gave mine away or else I would go try it. When I get another bottle, I'll let you know! ;)

PamperedDor said:

I wonder about this too....will the residue do something funky when you use it on the stove then? But...I sure would love to know if this works! (I don't have the ss cleaner yet) The bottom of my pans don't look horrible because when I wash my cookware, I wash the bottom too....but you can see where it sits on my stove and where it gets hot. Just a bit of discoloration. If I could take that off (for display purposes) I would love to!

KellyTheChef said:
I wonder about this too....will the residue do something funky when you use it on the stove then? But...I sure would love to know if this works! (I don't have the ss cleaner yet) The bottom of my pans don't look horrible because when I wash my cookware, I wash the bottom too....but you can see where it sits on my stove and where it gets hot. Just a bit of discoloration. If I could take that off (for display purposes) I would love to!

Now I'm sooooooooo curious, actually, I think I'll ask my Dir, shes down the block from me :D

I have a glass top stove that my teenage son likes to spill on and then cook on without cleaning first. So it left some cooked on schmutz on the bottoms of my pans. The cleaner got that off and made the emblem shine up and so far looks good........also you can use it on the rivits too!!!!!!

Last edited:
kcont said:
I have a glass top stove that my teenage son likes to spill on and then cook on without cleaning first. So it left some cooked on schmutz on the bottoms of my pans. The cleaner got that off and made the emblem shine up and so far looks good........also you can use it on the rivits too!!!!!!

the rivets inside & out????

Yep! I use the cleaner and then just wash it again afterwards like normal to make sure all the cleaner is off of it.

I love the Stainless Cleaner! :)

ok - so curiousity gets to me -

I have one of my 12 skillets that I totally abused - first one I got, used it on high heat etc- Not wanting to ruin my good one, it took the cleaner to the bottom of the "yucky" (but still works awesome!) one - with little work - it looks so much better - If I had the patience right now, I would put some elbow into it and see what would happen - but it works very nice on the executive!

NOW - before everyone goes cleaning their cookware with it - SOMEONE (maybe Ann or Janet) must know if it will void the warranty on the cookware or if it is even recommended for it - SO don't try it till you find out - (I did cause I wasn't worried - I have another one- YES, I have 2 (3 actually, 1 stays in my kit!)

Here is the lifetime warranty:Lifetime guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details. The guarantee excludes damage caused by abuse or misuse (such as improper cleaning, overheating, dishwasher cleaning, use of caustic or other unapproved cleaners), ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God.So, you'd have to ask if the stainless cleaner is approved....

So we should call HO and find out people - before you use it on Executive - just my opinion! (would make a great cross sell though!)

One concern - when you go to sell the ss cookware, do you then cross sell the ss cleaner? I would think so but if I were considering buying them, would hate that I have to use a special cleaner, also when we talk about how great they clean up in the dishwasher.

doughmama said:
One concern - when you go to sell the ss cookware, do you then cross sell the ss cleaner? I would think so but if I were considering buying them, would hate that I have to use a special cleaner, also when we talk about how great they clean up in the dishwasher.

You don't HAVE to use the extra cleaner...it is just helpful if you want it to stay looking "brand new" or if you get a stain that won't come off with normal cleaning or dishwasher....

Hi, on Consultant's Corner it says not to use it on Executive Cookware.

• Do not use on stainless steel appliances.
• Do not use on Hard Anodized Cookware.
• Do not use on Executive Cookware.

ShellBeach said:
Hi, on Consultant's Corner it says not to use it on Executive Cookware.

• Do not use on stainless steel appliances.
• Do not use on Hard Anodized Cookware.
• Do not use on Executive Cookware.
Good call. Thanks.

Very cool! Thanks!! But I will still use it on my other stainless stuff and the simple additions.....

At my show yesterday someone asked if it would work on copper-bottomed pans. I told her I'd ask my buddies.So, buddies, anyone know the answer?

Related to Stainless Cleaner Miracles: Removes Rust & Stains Instantly!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Stainless Cleaner Miracles?

The main ingredient in the Stainless Cleaner Miracles is citric acid. This natural acid helps to break down and remove stubborn rust and stains from stainless steel surfaces.

2. Can Stainless Cleaner Miracles be used on all types of stainless steel?

Yes, Stainless Cleaner Miracles is safe to use on all types of stainless steel, including appliances, cookware, and utensils. It is also safe for use on chrome, aluminum, and copper surfaces.

3. How does Stainless Cleaner Miracles remove rust and stains instantly?

The citric acid in Stainless Cleaner Miracles reacts with the rust and stains, breaking them down and making them easier to wipe away. This allows for quick and effortless removal of even the toughest stains.

4. Is Stainless Cleaner Miracles safe to use around food?

Yes, Stainless Cleaner Miracles is non-toxic and safe to use around food. However, it is recommended to rinse the surface thoroughly after cleaning to ensure all product residue is removed.

5. Can I use Stainless Cleaner Miracles on delicate surfaces?

Stainless Cleaner Miracles is not recommended for use on delicate surfaces such as gold, silver, or painted surfaces. It is best to test a small, inconspicuous area first before using on these types of surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcont
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • kathijenkins