• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There Tracking on Adjustment Orders?

In summary, the adjustment shipped out on the 3rd, was received on the 7th, and is now in the "tracking" phase.
heat123
Silver Member
I placed an adjustment online on thursday. I got an email confirmation but when I go to look it up under the adjustment page there is nothing showing. My ? is do they list it or not as being received or shipped out under tracking ?

Generally how long do adjusments take to deliver to the host? She was missing 2 pcs from her order and I when I asked Customer service they said up to 3 weeks:eek: !?

thanks in advance:)

I have an adjustment that I entered on the 3rd and it has not shipped yet. It used to be real quick shipping. Not sure why its taking so long. I just entered one this morning my customer had a great show with lots of free cutting boards they said they shipped 12 she only got 5 tell me how that happens. Hopefulyy it will be back to the way it used to be and adjustments will ship real quick.:) :)

Back OrderThe FREE Cutting Boards are on back order, that may be why your hostess didn't receive all of them. As for the adjustment, I have never had it take that long either, usually when it is approved it only takes a couple days depending on where you live. Hope I helped.

My Adjustment OrderI put in an adjustment order on the 2nd of March, it shipped out the 3rd and I got it the 7th. I was pretty impressed. After I got the email I checked out the link on CC under shipment status, there is an adjustment status bubble. It was there that I could click on the tracking link, and find out where the adjustment was. I pretty much accidently found the link. I am still pretty new and I spend a lot of time just bouncing around from this site to CC. Trying to absorb all the wonderful information I am able to find.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your adjustment. I'm sorry to hear that it's not showing up on the adjustment page. Typically, adjustments will show up as received and shipped out under tracking, so it's possible that there may have been a delay in updating the system. I recommend reaching out to customer service again to inquire about the status of your adjustment. As for delivery time, it can vary depending on the specific situation, but generally, it can take up to 3 weeks for an adjustment to be delivered to the host. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

1. How can I track my adjustment order?

If your adjustment order was placed through our website, you can track it by logging into your account and navigating to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status and tracking information for your order.

2. Is there a tracking number for my adjustment order?

Yes, all adjustment orders placed through our website will have a tracking number associated with them. You can find this information in the "Order History" section of your account.

3. Can I track my adjustment order if I placed it over the phone?

Yes, if you placed your adjustment order over the phone, our customer service team will provide you with a tracking number once it has been processed and shipped.

4. How long does it take for an adjustment order to be processed and shipped?

Adjustment orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. However, during high volume periods, it may take slightly longer. You can track the status of your order through your account or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I make changes to my adjustment order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an adjustment order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to it. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if any modifications can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ladydicooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies