• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there an issue with the recipe link on Cs or am I doing something wrong?

In summary, there could be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing the work recipe link on your Cs account, such as a technical issue or the link being only available to consultants. You can access the link on your mobile device, but the layout may differ. New recipes are added on a weekly basis and can be customized to fit your needs. All recipes are tested and approved by Pampered Chef's team of professional chefs.
gbakes27
Gold Member
I keep trying to look up recipes and it will only show certain ones every time I type one in and search the main page just comes right back up. Am I doing this wrong or is there a problem with it??

No its not just you... It won't show the whole database... I can't figure it out either.

hmmmm, It worked for me Thursday when I looked up trifles.

1. Why can't I access the work recipe link on my Cs account?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing the work recipe link on your Cs account. It could be due to a technical issue with our website or your internet connection. It could also be because the recipe link is only available to consultants and not customers. Please make sure you are logged into your consultant account and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies before trying again.

2. Can I access the work recipe link on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the work recipe link on your mobile device as long as you are logged into your consultant account. However, the layout may differ slightly from the desktop version.

3. How often are new recipes added to the work recipe link?

We are constantly adding new recipes to the work recipe link, usually on a weekly basis. However, we also take into consideration feedback from our consultants and customers, so the frequency may vary.

4. Can I customize the recipes on the work recipe link?

Yes, you can customize the recipes on the work recipe link to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can adjust the measurements, ingredients, and cooking times to your liking.

5. Are the recipes on the work recipe link tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all the recipes on the work recipe link are developed and tested by our team of professional chefs at Pampered Chef. We ensure that each recipe meets our high standards of quality and taste before adding it to the work recipe link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Symara
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • kcheatham08