• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Figure Out All of the Items That a Customer Has

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a customer's purchase history through your consultant portal. This includes a detailed list of all the products they have bought from you, as well as the option to filter for products that have been purchased multiple times. The purchase history also shows the date of each transaction, including any returns or exchanges made by the customer. By analyzing a customer's purchase history, you can gain valuable insights into their buying patterns and preferences, which can help you improve your business by tailoring product recommendations and marketing strategies to better meet their needs and increase sales.
klsnyder
Is there a way to figure out all of the items that a customer has ordered over the time that she has been a customer of mine???

In Pampered Partner, or P3?In PP, you can do a report "Total Items Sold" and put in their name. You had to add them to your contact list though.In P3, if they are added to your contact list, you click on their name and there is a tab for past purchases.

good info to know. thanks

Thanks!! That was perfect!!

I never thought of that ... but it does give me an idea. Last December I received a note from my MK lady stating how much (in dollars) I had purchased over the year. She then broke it down and gave me a % disc based on that total dollar amount. I think I will file this info for December and repeat the idea. Great way to boost year end sales, push holiday gift giving ideas. Who doesn't love a bargain at the holiday time. Thanks for the info on this.

Related to Is There a Way to Figure Out All of the Items That a Customer Has

1. Can I access a list of all the items a customer has purchased?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a customer's purchase history through your consultant portal. You can view a detailed list of all the products they have bought from you.

2. Is there a way to see which items a customer has bought multiple times?

Yes, when viewing a customer's purchase history, you can filter the list to show only products that have been purchased more than once. This can give you valuable insight into which products your customers love and buy repeatedly.

3. Can I see when a customer last purchased an item?

Yes, the purchase history also includes the date of each transaction, so you can see the most recent purchase of a specific product by a customer. This can be helpful in determining when a customer may need to restock on a certain item.

4. Is it possible to see which items a customer has returned?

Yes, the purchase history also includes any returns or exchanges made by the customer. This information can help you keep track of any issues with products and ensure customer satisfaction.

5. How can I use a customer's purchase history to improve my business?

By analyzing a customer's purchase history, you can identify their buying patterns and preferences. This can help you tailor your product recommendations and marketing strategies to better meet their needs and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo