• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a List for the Changeover Kit

It sounds like you are off to a great start with your business and I hope everything continues to go well for you and your family.In summary, The conversation is about the changeover box which includes various items such as catalogs, a special edition CN, tri-fold display, SBRC, sample order form, PP CD, and Reproducible Forms CD. The speaker is excited to reactivate and has already submitted two shows with two more lined up for next month. They are also hoping that their son's new medication will continue to work.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I saw someone mentioned that it was supposed to be in the special edition CN, but I don't see it there.
I am inactive, so I haven't gotten it yet. but since I am reactivating this next week, I would like to know what will come in it so I know what I want to order on my own.

Thanks!

The changeover box includes a pack of catalogs, the special edition CN, tri-fold display for the theme shows, SBRC, sample order form, PP CD, Reproducible Forms CD, copy of the bridal registry ad... It's mostly single copies of stuff, so you won't have too much if you order it anyway.

chefann said:
The changeover box includes a pack of catalogs, the special edition CN, tri-fold display for the theme shows, SBRC, sample order form, PP CD, Reproducible Forms CD, copy of the bridal registry ad... It's mostly single copies of stuff, so you won't have too much if you order it anyway.

thank you! I appreciate it :D

Congrats on reactivating!

chefann said:
Congrats on reactivating!

thanks! My son ( he has some brain issues, not-tecnically diagnosed aspergers yet) has been having a lot of problems the last few months, so I have not been able to do any kind of work.

I am really excited to get back into it!!

chefann said:
Reproducible Forms CD, .

Hey Ann, is that item FL18...printable materials CD that is new?

Thanks! If that is the same thing I want to take it off my order to be placed

I'm not Ann but yes it is the same so don't order it.

pamperedharriet said:
I'm not Ann but yes it is the same so don't order it.
Thank you Harriet! I appreciate it :)

No problem, Jessica! Glad to hear that you are reactivating this week. I hope things with your son work out for you. Maybe you can line up some catalog shows to help you through this.

pamperedharriet said:
No problem, Jessica! Glad to hear that you are reactivating this week. I hope things with your son work out for you. Maybe you can line up some catalog shows to help you through this.

I got 2 shows submitted this last monday! it was so nice to see that "I" turn to an "A" in my "track your progress"
then I have 2 shows already set for next month, so hopefully things will continue well and my sons new medications will continue to work
*cross fingers*\
Thank you again!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and for your son, Jessica!

Related to Is There a List for the Changeover Kit

1. Is there a list of items included in the Changeover Kit?

Yes, there is a list of items included in the Changeover Kit. The kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils, such as a cutting board, tongs, measuring cups, and more. You can find the full list of items included on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I purchase the Changeover Kit?

You can purchase the Changeover Kit through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with ordering the kit and answer any questions you may have about the process.

3. Can I customize the items in the Changeover Kit?

Unfortunately, the items included in the Changeover Kit cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide variety of kitchen tools and utensils that you can add to your collection to fit your specific needs.

4. Is the Changeover Kit only for new consultants?

No, the Changeover Kit is available for both new and existing consultants. It is a great way to update your kitchen tools and try out new products.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the Changeover Kit?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for the Changeover Kit. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals or promotions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming sales or specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam