• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Kit -- Anyone Receive Yet?

In summary, the consultant received her fall paperwork box on Friday, but could not find it anywhere on her property. She is reassured that her items arrived and is not worried yet about the missing box.
floccies
I am a consultant. The Fed Ex Tracking by reference number shows it delivered on Friday -- I can not find it. -- I don't know if that is ever wrong.

I have my sellathon samples and samples I have ordered -- but no paperwork box!

If you all have yours -- I might panic -- but if you have not received yours -- I can be calm for a few days :> I even walked down our street so I could peek at the neighbors door steps to see if it was delivered there.

I have mine... its a small then normal PC box. Hope ya find it!

floccies said:
I am a consultant. The Fed Ex Tracking by reference number shows it delivered on Friday -- I can not find it. -- I don't know if that is ever wrong.

I have my sellathon samples and samples I have ordered -- but no paperwork box!

If you all have yours -- I might panic -- but if you have not received yours -- I can be calm for a few days :> I even walked down our street so I could peek at the neighbors door steps to see if it was delivered there.

I got mine Friday.

I got my change over kit Friday and yesterday I got my sell-a-thon items and samples I ordered.

Got mine friday. IF the fedex tracking says it was delivered Friday you need to call Fed-ex.

I agree. Mine came Friday, too. If you can't find it anywhere on your property (or the neighbors'), call FE.

I got mine Friday, I didn't get to the door fast enough so he put it behind my water meter, it's that small a box. Hope you find it.

I'm in SE PA (very close to you) and I got mine Sat. I wouldn't start panicking, but I would definitely make a call to FedEx with the information you got from tracking the package, and ask them exactly WHERE they delivered it. Maybe a neighbor took it in for you? Good luck!!

I got mine Friday. My FedEx guy was funny and said what's this all about referring to the box. He said he had quite a few to deliver and was curious. I told him that it is our fall paperwork box telling us what is new for the new selling season and that when he comes back again I'll give him a new catalog to share at work.

If it says delivered, then I would definetely call Fed Ex. Don't worry though, you'll get your stuff! I know though, waiting is so hard!:grumpy::rolleyes:;)

1. When will the Changeover Kit be released?

The Changeover Kit is set to be released on September 1st, 2021. If you have not received yours yet, it should be arriving soon.

2. What is included in the Changeover Kit?

The Changeover Kit includes new product samples, catalogs, and other materials to help you transition to the new Pampered Chef product line. It also includes a guide on how to use the new products and information on upcoming promotions.

3. How do I order a Changeover Kit?

If you are a current Pampered Chef consultant, your Changeover Kit will automatically be sent to you. If you are not a consultant and would like to order a kit, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

4. Can I customize my Changeover Kit?

Unfortunately, the Changeover Kit cannot be customized as it is designed to help all consultants transition to the new product line. However, you can still order individual products from the new line to add to your kit.

5. Will there be any training or support provided with the Changeover Kit?

Yes, the Changeover Kit will come with a guide on how to use the new products and information on upcoming promotions. We also offer virtual training sessions and resources to help you familiarize yourself with the new product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • HeatherZ