• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a Gen II lid for the saute pan?

In summary, the Gen II Lid for Saute Pan is made of durable and heat-resistant tempered glass. It is compatible with all Pampered Chef saute pans with a diameter of 10 inches or less and is oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water and has a vent hole for steam release while cooking to prevent food from boiling over.
KimmyDarling
Please see my thread in Product Info here.

I'd love to be able to find her a lid, if possible. If not, I'll just tell her it's not possible, but I made a commitment to at least try. :)

Thanks, y'all!
Kim

The 4Qt lid fits the saute pan, I know this because I have both. No we never did sell a lid for the saute. Good luck finding a lid.

Which Gen II lid is on the outlet right now?

Forget it - went and read it - 12"

missydivine said:
The 4Qt lid fits the saute pan, I know this because I have both. No we never did sell a lid for the saute. Good luck finding a lid.

Thanks, Missy! That's what I figured.

Related to Is there a Gen II lid for the saute pan?

1. What is the material of the Gen II Lid for Saute Pan?

The Gen II Lid for Saute Pan is made of tempered glass, which is durable and heat-resistant.

2. Is the Gen II Lid compatible with all Pampered Chef saute pans?

Yes, the Gen II Lid is designed to fit all Pampered Chef saute pans that have a diameter of 10 inches or less.

3. Can the Gen II Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Gen II Lid is oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean the Gen II Lid?

The Gen II Lid is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

5. Does the Gen II Lid have a vent for steam release?

Yes, the Gen II Lid has a vent hole to release excess steam while cooking, preventing food from boiling over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelNguyen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • KimmyDarling
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefTess
  • chefkeri