• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Show Number on the Paperwork or Do You Just Start from 01?

In summary, "Another Question Sorry :)" is a feature on our website that allows customers to submit additional questions about our products or services. To access it, simply go to our website and click on the product or service you have a question about. There is no limit to the number of questions you can ask and we strive to respond within 24 hours during business hours. You can ask questions about multiple products or services, but it is recommended to submit separate questions for each to ensure a timely and accurate response.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
How do you know what the show number is do you just start from 01 I have my 1st show coming up next week and was wondering if it was on the paperwork or just starting from 01. TIA
Terra

You will start with show 1. If you are submitting your show on line it will automatically assign it a number. Good luck and don't forget to have fun. :eek:

Terra- never apoligize for asking questions! That is what we are here for!! Start from show 1, then if you have to delete a show that was entered but never held you can change the number to fill in the empty spots.

For example- I just entered some shows in P3 but they showed up as shows 43, 44 etc. I noticed that I never submitted a show 25, so I changed one from show 43 to show 25. That way it will be more accurate when I count up what show I am really "on".

Related to Is the Show Number on the Paperwork or Do You Just Start from 01?

What is "Another Question Sorry :)"?

"Another Question Sorry :)" is a feature on our website that allows customers to submit additional questions about our products or services.

How do I access "Another Question Sorry :)"?

To access "Another Question Sorry :)", simply go to our website and click on the product or service you have a question about. At the bottom of the page, you will see a section to submit your question.

Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask with "Another Question Sorry :)"?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask using "Another Question Sorry :)". We encourage our customers to ask as many questions as they need to make an informed purchase.

How long does it take to receive a response to my question using "Another Question Sorry :)"?

We strive to respond to all questions submitted through "Another Question Sorry :)" within 24 hours during our business hours. If your question is submitted outside of our business hours, we will respond as soon as possible the next business day.

Can I ask questions about multiple products or services using "Another Question Sorry :)"?

Yes, you can ask questions about multiple products or services using "Another Question Sorry :)". However, we recommend submitting separate questions for each product or service to ensure a timely and accurate response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DTM2D
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Loreen