• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley Conference Call -- Anyone Doing It?

and what you can do to stop it*The 3 steps to jumpstarting your business in January*How to get your company's biggest customers to book a show for you*How to get more show requests and book more shows*How to get more leads and sell more products*How to get your business moving in the right directionIf you're interested in learning more and registering for the call, you can do so by clicking the link below.If you're not interested in the call, that's okay too!Thanks for considering this, and I hope you will join me for this very important call.Sincerely,Tammy Stanley
Page 3 - When you are daydreaming about your business, start imagining your customers saying no to you - and then telling yourself "it's OK!"

I never count on call backs. I try another time. I agree, it is frustrating. I do, however, leave very short messages saying I have good news and please call me.

I do the same as Di, however, I tell them I will call back the next night or if they would like that I do not contact them, they can call me during the day and leave me a message while I am work, indicating that. I have never received a call back saying don't call me, however, I am giving them the option to opt out of my calls. :)

I will try to call once a week for a month and then they go into my tickle file to follow up with on a monthly basis until they tell me no. I have had people book parties and place order's two years after our initial contact.

I so wish I had known about this call - just saw this today as I'm out looking for ideas/encouragement on filling my January.
Think there's a chance she'll offer at least the download to purchase??

I really want her CD set, but totally not in my budget. I'll see if my team wants to go in on it, or if anyone else has it that I could borrow.

SweetPChef said:
I so wish I had known about this call - just saw this today as I'm out looking for ideas/encouragement on filling my January.
Think there's a chance she'll offer at least the download to purchase??

I really want her CD set, but totally not in my budget. I'll see if my team wants to go in on it, or if anyone else has it that I could borrow.

I'm hoping she'll offer the download for purchase as well. I was on vacation and totally missed it. I'd be willing to pay anyone for the download.

She stated on the third call that you could get the download if you purchased her book. I don't know if that's available for those who didn't pay for the call though. You might try emailing her, she's very good at responding to questions.

littlemaisyPC said:
I'm hoping she'll offer the download for purchase as well. I was on vacation and totally missed it. I'd be willing to pay anyone for the download.

I would e-mail Tammy and ask her. If she has a high demand for this, I would think that she would think of a way to market it.

You have to understand that this is her business and how she makes a living. I am hoping that many of you flood her with e-mails because I think she should market this download and make it more available to people. She has to see that there is a market for it.

<H2>1. Hi, I was wondering if anyone is doing the Tammy Stanley -- Jump Start Your Business From a Complete Standstill, on December 30th?</H2><p>Yes, there are many people who have signed up for the Tammy Stanley conference call on December 30th. It is a popular event among Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>2. Or has anyone one done one before?</H2><p>Yes, there are consultants who have participated in Tammy Stanley's conference calls before. It is a great opportunity to learn and grow your business.</p><H2>3. I was thinking about trying at, as it seemed affordable. But one question, does anyone know when you call in do you pay for long distance rates (same as home or is it more?)?</H2><p>The cost of the conference call will depend on your phone carrier and calling plan. It is best to check with your provider to see if there will be any additional charges for long distance calls.</p><H2>4. Anyone done one with Tammy before? What were your thoughts?</H2><p>There are many consultants who have participated in Tammy Stanley's conference calls before and have found them to be informative and helpful in growing their business. It is a great opportunity to learn from an experienced consultant.</p><H2>5. TIA</H2><p>You're welcome! We hope you have a great experience on the conference call and gain valuable insights to grow your business.</p>

1. Hi, I was wondering if anyone is doing the Tammy Stanley -- Jump Start Your Business From a Complete Standstill, on December 30th?

Yes, there are many people who have signed up for the Tammy Stanley conference call on December 30th. It is a popular event among Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Or has anyone one done one before?

Yes, there are consultants who have participated in Tammy Stanley's conference calls before. It is a great opportunity to learn and grow your business.

3. I was thinking about trying at, as it seemed affordable. But one question, does anyone know when you call in do you pay for long distance rates (same as home or is it more?)?

The cost of the conference call will depend on your phone carrier and calling plan. It is best to check with your provider to see if there will be any additional charges for long distance calls.

4. Anyone done one with Tammy before? What were your thoughts?

There are many consultants who have participated in Tammy Stanley's conference calls before and have found them to be informative and helpful in growing their business. It is a great opportunity to learn from an experienced consultant.

5. TIA

You're welcome! We hope you have a great experience on the conference call and gain valuable insights to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies