• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the May Host & Guest Specials Flyer Ready?

In summary, the current host and guest special for May is the "Spring into Savings" promotion where hosts can earn up to 60% off select products and guests can receive up to 50% off select products with a $75 purchase. To become a host for a May party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to schedule a party and earn free products, discounts, and exclusive deals. The host and guest specials can be combined for maximum savings and are only valid for the month of May while supplies last. Hosts can still earn rewards with the May host and guest special through free products, discounts, and half-price items based on party sales and bookings. Restrictions may apply, so please consult with your consultant for
ginamkiely
Does anyone have the May Host & Guest specials flyer done yet?

Thanks
Gina

Highly doubt it, because unless I've missed it, May hasn't been announced yet. Only March and April have.Sorry.

May hasn't been officially announced, although it's HWC. So you can see the products in the February newsletter.

Thank goodness I haven't lost it yet. LOL I'm going on about only 4 hours of sleep and am still drinking my first cup of coffee. My brain never works completely until I've had my 3rd cup! LOL

Related to Is the May Host & Guest Specials Flyer Ready?

1. What is the current host and guest special for May?

The current host and guest special for May is the "Spring into Savings" promotion, where hosts can earn up to 60% off select products and guests can receive up to 50% off select products with a $75 purchase.

2. How do I become a host for a May party?

To become a host for a May party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive deals.

3. Can I combine the host and guest specials for even more savings?

Yes, you can combine the host and guest specials for maximum savings. As a host, you can earn discounts on select products and as a guest, you can also receive discounts on your purchase.

4. Are there any restrictions on the host and guest specials?

The host and guest specials are only valid for the month of May and while supplies last. Discounts and free products may vary depending on the party sales and bookings. Please consult with your consultant for more details.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with the May host and guest special?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with the May host and guest special. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and half-price items based on your party sales and bookings. Contact your consultant for more information on host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine