• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Highway Construction on I-94 Causing Major Traffic Delays?

In summary, "Awful Highway Construction!" is a line of durable kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make meal prep easier. These tools are not available in stores, but can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. The company also offers frequent discounts and promotions for their products.
DebPC
Staff member
We just went down to Deerfield north of Chicago yesterday on I-94. We left from Milwaukee. The construction traffic was horrible. Bumper to bumper for a long time. Be sure and leave lots of extra time to get to conference.

Do you think it would be worth it to go 90 to 45 instead? We're driving to Milwaukee from conference...

Also depends on the time of day. We went down on Sunday afternoon and came back Sunday night around 11. Coming back was fine. Sorry not familiar with 90 to 45.

Related to Is the Highway Construction on I-94 Causing Major Traffic Delays?

1. What is "Awful Highway Construction!"?

"Awful Highway Construction!" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Who created "Awful Highway Construction!"?

"Awful Highway Construction!" was created by Pampered Chef, a company known for its high-quality kitchen products.

3. What makes "Awful Highway Construction!" different from other kitchen tools?

"Awful Highway Construction!" is made with durable materials and features innovative designs that are not found in other kitchen tools. They are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

4. Can I purchase "Awful Highway Construction!" in stores?

No, "Awful Highway Construction!" is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's official website.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for "Awful Highway Construction!"?

Pampered Chef frequently offers discounts and promotions for "Awful Highway Construction!" through its consultant network and website. Be sure to check for any current deals before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • pampered1224