• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Decorator Bottle Set the Ultimate Tool for Christmas Cookie Decorating?

In summary, the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Cookies Publication had an advertisement for the Decorator Bottle Set. There are lots of times that products from home party companies are included on TV without mention.
cjdrish
I picked up the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Cookies Publication and right there on page 6 were the Decorator Bottle Set! They called it a "Decorator's Dream"!!!!

Great, just more people wanting something I can't sell..lol.

I'm noticing they are "plugging" alot these days. Batter bowl on Grey's, silicone pan cupcakes on brothers and sister last night, should I keep going?
The one thing I don't understand is the non pc advertisment. It makes sense when the name is mentioned but I don't understand all the unmentioned plugs.

Exactly, especially when there are SO many products out there that look alike and if people aren't familiar with us they have no idea it's a PC product. What good is it doing us?

I believe HO said they did not know they were being reviewd by better home and gardens.

In the note from HO about the stop sell, they said that they had just found out that BH&G was including the Dec Bottle Set in a review.

There are lots of times that products from home party companies are included on TV without mention. A lot of it depends on the personal preferences of the set-dressers. "Everybody Loves Raymond" used a lot of Longaberger baskets. The more people become aware of our product line, the more likely it is to show up someplace unannounced.

chefann said:
In the note from HO about the stop sell, they said that they had just found out that BH&G was including the Dec Bottle Set in a review.

There are lots of times that products from home party companies are included on TV without mention. A lot of it depends on the personal preferences of the set-dressers. "Everybody Loves Raymond" used a lot of Longaberger baskets. The more people become aware of our product line, the more likely it is to show up someplace unannounced.
The set-dressers also use products that look like the high quality products. And so do stores. For the longest time I thought that Bob Evans had Longaberger baskets all over their stores - at closer look they're a knock-off.

cjdrish said:
I picked up the Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Cookies Publication and right there on page 6 were the Decorator Bottle Set! They called it a "Decorator's Dream"!!!!

I looked for this at Walmart this weekend but did not see it.

Related to Is the Decorator Bottle Set the Ultimate Tool for Christmas Cookie Decorating?

1. What is "Another Blurb in Print"?

"Another Blurb in Print" is a cookbook featuring a collection of delicious and easy recipes designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. Who is the author of "Another Blurb in Print"?

The author of "Another Blurb in Print" is a team of experienced chefs and food experts from Pampered Chef, a leading kitchenware and cooking company.

3. What types of recipes are included in "Another Blurb in Print"?

"Another Blurb in Print" features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main courses, side dishes, desserts, and more. There are also recipes for special dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

4. Are the recipes in "Another Blurb in Print" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Another Blurb in Print" are designed to be easy to follow and use simple ingredients. Each recipe also includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

5. Can I purchase "Another Blurb in Print" online?

Yes, "Another Blurb in Print" is available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase a physical copy of the cookbook through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • lindsaym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies