• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decorating Bottles in Bh&G Cookie Magazine!

In summary, there are multiple ways to decorate bottles for a holiday party using Pampered Chef products, such as using the Bottle Decorating Kit or Food Writer Markers. These products can also be used for everyday decor and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or rubbing alcohol. They are also safe for use in special occasions like weddings or bridal showers.
its_me_susan
I can not resist these annual Christmas Cookie issues when I'm waiting in line at the check out.....- - and to my delight, on page 6 PC's decorating bottles - !!! The call it "Decorator's Dream". i've read on the WeLovePamperedChefToo board that they've liked this product too and that it WAS easy to clean! I'm going to clear my mind and give this product a try soon!

Very cool! I have sold a TON of these! I have only used mine once; when I did a barbie doll cake for my daughter's b-day last month. They did work really well:)

Unfortunatley, mine are on backorder. Are they easy to clean? I hope I get them in time to make Halloween cakes and cookies. :)

nicolespcshows said:
Unfortunatley, mine are on backorder. Are they easy to clean? I hope I get them in time to make Halloween cakes and cookies. :)
Mine are backordered also. Email said Nov 3rd for delivery. Bummer:(
:(

its_me_susan said:
I can not resist these annual Christmas Cookie issues when I'm waiting in line at the check out.....- - and to my delight, on page 6 PC's decorating bottles - !!! The call it "Decorator's Dream". i've read on the WeLovePamperedChefToo board that they've liked this product too and that it WAS easy to clean! I'm going to clear my mind and give this product a try soon!

No wonder they are on back order.

Related to Decorating Bottles in Bh&G Cookie Magazine!

1. How can I decorate bottles for a holiday party using Pampered Chef products?

There are many ways to decorate bottles for a holiday party using Pampered Chef products. One option is to use our Bottle Decorating Kit, which includes reusable labels, twine, and decorative charms. You can also use our Food Writer Markers to write festive messages or designs directly on the bottles. Additionally, you can add a touch of elegance by using our Stainless Steel Easy Accent Decorator to pipe designs onto the bottles using melted chocolate or icing.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to decorate bottles for everyday use?

Absolutely! Our Bottle Decorating Kit and Food Writer Markers can be used for any occasion, whether it's a special event or just a fun way to add some personality to your everyday drinks. You can also use our Decorator Bottle Set to infuse oils or vinegars with herbs or spices, and then use our Decorator Bottle Labels to label them beautifully.

3. How do I clean decorated bottles made with Pampered Chef products?

To clean bottles decorated with our products, you can simply wipe them down with a damp cloth. If you used our Food Writer Markers, you can remove the designs by rubbing them with a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol. If you used our Easy Accent Decorator, you can clean it by running hot water through it and then disassembling and washing the pieces by hand.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to decorate bottles for a wedding or bridal shower?

Yes, our products are perfect for adding a personal touch to bottles for a wedding or bridal shower. You can use our Bottle Decorating Kit to create custom labels with the couple's names or wedding date, and use our Easy Accent Decorator to add elegant designs to the bottles. Our Food Writer Markers are also great for writing small messages or drawing designs on the bottles.

5. Are there any safety concerns when using Pampered Chef products to decorate bottles?

No, our products are designed with safety in mind. Our Food Writer Markers are food-safe and non-toxic, and our Bottle Decorating Kit is made with materials that are safe for contact with food. Just make sure to follow the instructions and safety precautions provided with each product for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook