• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Spring Launch Registration Available Early with Locations Listed?

In summary, the Spring Launch Registration is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants to get a first look at new products and promotions for the upcoming spring season. It typically takes place in early to mid-January and consultants can register through their email invitation. There is a registration fee, which covers the event and its materials, training, and meals. The event is for consultants only and guests are not allowed to attend.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Even though everything said it would be open tomorrow, registration is available today along with actual locations! Already registered!

Thanks for the heads up :) Since I also got my paycheck today, this is good timing!

I registered for the Chicago one - can't wait!

Thanks, just registered for Lancaster (Philadelphia)!

Related to Is Spring Launch Registration Available Early with Locations Listed?

1. What is the Spring Launch Registration?

The Spring Launch Registration is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants where they can get a first look at new products and promotions for the upcoming spring season.

2. When is the Spring Launch Registration?

The Spring Launch Registration typically takes place in early to mid-January, but the exact date may vary each year. Consultants will receive an invitation and registration information through their email.

3. How do I register for the Spring Launch?

To register for the Spring Launch, you will need to log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the registration link provided in your invitation email. You will then be prompted to select your preferred session and complete the registration process.

4. Is there a fee to attend the Spring Launch?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Spring Launch. The fee may vary each year, but it typically covers the cost of the event, including materials, training, and meals.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Spring Launch?

No, the Spring Launch is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants only. Guests are not allowed to attend, as the event is designed specifically for consultants to gain knowledge and get a first look at new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Myra_gourmet_chick
  • chef tso
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies