• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Smartpost the Future of Shipping for Pampered Chef?

In summary, Smartpost is a shipping service offered by Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for deliveries to Army/Air Force Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses. It utilizes a combination of FedEx and USPS services to ensure efficient and cost-effective delivery, and allows for tracking of shipments. There may be restrictions and limitations on certain products and destinations, but there is no additional cost for using Smartpost. Additional charges may apply for expedited shipping or restricted products.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
A few clarifications needed regarding some of the terminology but they do plan to implement this in the next 30 - 60 days! It MAY increase shipping times by 4 - 7 days. Until then, they are continuing to use USPS Priroity.

I can't even tell you how impressed I am at how productive that call was!!! My director had told me how boring and useless those things usually were, so I am doing the happy dance on the way to bed tonight!!!

Me too Stephanie! I was really impressed with how responsive they were to our questions and concerns.

Related to Is Smartpost the Future of Shipping for Pampered Chef?

What is Smartpost It Is for Apo/Fpos!!?

Smartpost is a shipping service offered by Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for deliveries to Army/Air Force Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses.

How is Smartpost different from other shipping options?

Smartpost utilizes a combination of both FedEx and USPS services to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective delivery to APO/FPO addresses. This allows for faster delivery times and more affordable shipping rates.

Can I track my Smartpost shipment?

Yes, you can track your Smartpost shipment just like any other package. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number that can be used to monitor the status of your delivery.

Are there any restrictions for Smartpost deliveries to APO/FPO addresses?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on certain products that can be shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Additionally, Smartpost may not be available for all APO/FPO destinations. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Is there an additional cost for using Smartpost for APO/FPO deliveries?

No, there is no additional cost for using Smartpost for APO/FPO deliveries. However, there may be additional charges for expedited shipping or for certain restricted products. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details on any potential fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • jrodeo