• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Shipping Faster Than Expected?

In summary, the estimated shipping time for orders at Pampered Chef is currently 3-5 business days, but this may vary depending on location and product availability. There may be delays due to the ongoing pandemic, and tracking information is available through the customer's account. Expedited shipping is not available at this time, and if an order has not arrived within the estimated time, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
lisa717
I have a show that prob won't go in til Tuesday---how is the shipping running right now--I KNOW that they say expect it by 12/22-just wondered if it was a bit faster?

Mine is on track from what is posted on CC. I submitted on the 10th, it's due to arrive on the 17th. HTH.

I closed one on the 10th to arrive on the 15th.

doughmama said:
I closed one on the 10th to arrive on the 15th.

Same here and I am all the way in Alaska :)

Shipping is LIGHTENING FAST in my area (Ohio.)

Some recent examples:

Show 1: Submitted Nov. 23, shipped Nov. 25 and arrived on Nov. 27. *(would have been sooner except for Thanksgiving.)
Show 2: Submitted Dec. 1, shipped Dec. 3, arrived Dec. 5.
Show 3: Submitted Dec. 9 in the EVENING, shipped Dec. 11 (technically Dec. 10 at night) arrived Dec. 12. (It only took it 12 hours to get here from Chicago.)

Individual order: Submitted online Friday, Dec. 4, shipped THE SAME DAY, and arrived Monday morning, Dec. 7!

Chicago is 6-8 hours from me, New York is about the same distance. So maybe things take a bit longer, but not as long as they take to get to California!

Submitted a show on Friday at 4 p.m., it arrived to the house in NJ on Monday.

Cool thanks I just submitted it this afternoon!

Related to Is Shipping Faster Than Expected?

How's the Shipping Right Now?

The most frequently asked questions about shipping at Pampered Chef are:

1. What is the current estimated shipping time for orders?

As of right now, the estimated shipping time for orders is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered.

2. Are there any delays in shipping due to the ongoing pandemic?

Yes, there may be some delays in shipping due to the current pandemic. Our team is working hard to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible, but please be patient if there are any delays.

3. Can I track my order during the shipping process?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to your order history. From there, you can click on your order and see the current shipping status and tracking information.

4. Is it possible to expedite my shipping for an additional fee?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer expedited shipping at this time. Our shipping rates are based on the weight and size of the package, and we strive to provide affordable shipping options for our customers.

5. What should I do if my order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated shipping time, please check your tracking information to see if there are any updates or delays. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef