• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is sharing your Pampered Chef PWS online against company policy?

In summary, the purpose of this reminder is to provide important information and guidelines for new consultants. It should be read as soon as possible after joining to ensure a smooth transition. Key points to remember include asking questions, taking initiative, and maintaining a positive attitude. There are various resources available, such as training materials and mentorship programs. If new consultants have any concerns or issues, they should first communicate with their team leader or supervisor and then reach out to HR or other designated channels if necessary. It is important to address concerns or issues in a timely and professional manner.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Please remember not to post you PC PWS online in a link or even typed. It is against Pamper Chef Policy.

I was trolling arround some websites and I noticed some consultants had their sites listed and they were public forums.

I am not trying to start a debate as to what is right or wrong. I was just wanting to inform.

Thanks!

Good reminder, Paulette.Actually, it's a good reminder for those of us who aren't such new consultants. One of my sweet cheffer buddies pointed out that I had PC listed on my myspace. My son had set up my profile and didn't know he shouldn't do that. I had removed a couple of references, but I missed one at the very bottom of the page. It doesn't hurt to make a quick scan of what you've got posted online.

No problem, thanks for reminding us! It's important to follow company policies to protect our businesses and maintain professionalism.

Related to Is sharing your Pampered Chef PWS online against company policy?

What is the purpose of this reminder?

The purpose of this reminder is to provide important information and guidelines for new consultants to help them succeed in their role.

When should this reminder be read?

This reminder should be read as soon as possible after joining as a new consultant. It is important to familiarize yourself with the information and guidelines provided to ensure a smooth transition into your new role.

What are some key points to remember as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is important to remember to ask questions, take initiative, and maintain a positive attitude. It is also crucial to adhere to company policies and guidelines, and to communicate effectively with team members and clients.

What resources are available for new consultants?

There are various resources available for new consultants, such as training materials, mentorship programs, and online forums or communities. It is recommended to take advantage of these resources to enhance your skills and knowledge.

What should new consultants do if they have any concerns or issues?

If new consultants have any concerns or issues, they should first communicate with their team leader or supervisor. If the issue cannot be resolved internally, they may reach out to HR or other designated channels for assistance. It is important to address any concerns or issues in a timely and professional manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK