• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire

In summary, "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire" is a Facebook page managed by the official Newswire team that shares news, updates, and information about the kitchenware and cooking company, Pampered Chef. It is not an online store, but may share links to purchase products from the official Pampered Chef website or from independent consultants. The page also offers exclusive deals and promotions for followers. It is not a customer service channel for Pampered Chef, and any inquiries should be directed to the official customer service team.
NooraK
Gold Member
Ok, yesterday's NewsWire stated that there would be videos posted on many social networking sites. They will also be posted on our PWS which I think is very cool. :sing: The second to last paragraph of the article states:

The videos also will be posted on our corporate and PWS sites early in 2009. For now, just visit one of the sites mentioned above and search "Pampered Chef."

I searched Facebook with "Pampered Chef" and got just the same old results as ever: a couple of fan pages, and a gazillion links to people who have it listed on their profile (which, of course, is against policy, but that's another thread). Has anyone been able to find these videos yet? I'd like to see them, and how they come up in a search.

I searched and found the same. I came online to see if anyone else had found anything. I have not checked the other websites though.

Thanks.Unfortunately, it seems like these videos have not been posted yet on the social networking sites. As mentioned in the article, they will be posted early in 2009. It's possible that they are still working on creating and editing the videos before posting them. So for now, we'll just have to wait a little longer before we can see them on our PWS or social networking sites.

1. What is "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire"?

"Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire" is a Facebook page dedicated to sharing news, updates, and information about the popular kitchenware and cooking company, Pampered Chef. It is managed by the official Newswire team, and serves as a platform for fans and customers to connect and stay updated about the latest products, promotions, and events from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I access "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire"?

You can access "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire" by searching for it on Facebook or by clicking on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/PamperedChefOnFacebook/

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through this Facebook page?

No, "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire" is not an online store and does not sell products directly. However, the page may share links to purchase products from the official Pampered Chef website or from independent consultants.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions on "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire"?

Yes, "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire" often shares exclusive deals and promotions for their followers. These may include discounts on products, special bundles, or limited-time offers. Make sure to follow the page and turn on notifications to stay updated on any deals.

5. Can I contact Pampered Chef customer service through this Facebook page?

No, "Pampered Chef on Facebook per Newswire" is not a customer service channel for Pampered Chef. If you have any questions or concerns about your Pampered Chef products, orders, or account, please contact the official Pampered Chef customer service team through their website or by phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • msanders102
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
msanders102
  • Triciascucina