• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Performance Tracker Not Updating?

In summary, Performance Tracker is a tool or software used to track and monitor performance in various areas. If your Performance Tracker is not updating, it could be due to technical issues, outdated data, incorrect settings, or connectivity problems. To fix this issue, you can try refreshing the page, checking your internet connection, clearing the cache and cookies, or updating the software. Manual updates may also be possible, but it is recommended to check with the software's settings or contact support to avoid data loss. In most cases, your data will not be lost if Performance Tracker is not updating, but it is important to address the issue promptly to ensure accurate tracking and monitoring.
ktraceyk
I sent in a show on the 14th it went through but not showing up...I would like to know who had shows in by the 15th. Anyone else have the same issue?

I have found that it takes a day or two after the 15th and eom to update, especially when there is a "submit by the 15th" promo. HTH! :)

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that your show isn't showing up after being sent in on the 14th. That must be frustrating. Have you tried reaching out to the forum moderators or the person in charge of organizing the shows? They might be able to provide some insight into what could have happened.As for who else had shows in by the 15th, I'm not sure. It would be helpful if the organizer could provide a list or update on the status of all the shows submitted. That way, everyone can keep track of their submissions and know if there are any issues.I hope your show gets sorted out soon. Let us know if you find out any updates or if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.Best of luck!

Related to Is Performance Tracker Not Updating?

What is Performance Tracker?

Performance Tracker is a tool or software used to track and monitor an individual's or organization's performance in various areas such as sales, customer service, or project management.

Why is my Performance Tracker not updating?

There could be several reasons why your Performance Tracker is not updating. Some common reasons include technical issues with the software, outdated data, incorrect settings, or connectivity problems. It is best to contact the support team for assistance in troubleshooting the issue.

How can I fix the issue of Performance Tracker not updating?

The steps to fix the issue of Performance Tracker not updating depends on the specific problem. Some possible solutions include refreshing the page, checking your internet connection, clearing the cache and cookies, or updating the software. If these do not work, it is best to contact the support team for further assistance.

Is there a way to manually update Performance Tracker?

Yes, some Performance Tracker software allows for manual updates. However, it is recommended to check the software's settings or contact the support team to ensure that the manual update will not cause any data loss or other issues.

Will my data be lost if Performance Tracker is not updating?

In most cases, your data will not be lost if Performance Tracker is not updating. However, it is essential to troubleshoot and fix the issue as soon as possible to ensure that your data is accurately tracked and monitored. If you are concerned about data loss, it is best to contact the support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • Kelly8