• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cool & Serve Tray Not Coming up on My June Show?

In summary, the Cool & Serve Tray may not be coming up on your June show due to improper insertion, faulty power connection, or internal mechanism issues. To properly insert the tray, make sure the machine is turned off and unplugged, align the tray with the grooves on the sides of the machine, and engage the tray release button. If the release button is not working, there may be an internal mechanism issue and customer support should be contacted. The Cool & Serve Tray is only suitable for cold or room temperature foods and can be cleaned by gently washing with warm soapy water and avoiding harsh chemicals or dishwashers.
jwpamp
It's not showing up -- show is dated to start and close June 1, 2011. Guest's sauce specials show up but not the Cool & Serve -- anyone else have issues before I e-mail Tech Support?

Try doing a p3 update today since its June 1st and see if it comes up before you call. :)

update and they are now showing up

1. Why is my Cool & Serve Tray not coming up on my June show?

The Cool & Serve Tray may not be coming up on your June show for a few different reasons. First, make sure that the tray is properly inserted into the machine and that the tray release button is fully engaged. If the tray is not inserted properly, it may not come up when the button is pressed. Additionally, check that the power cord is securely connected and that the machine is turned on. If the tray is still not coming up, there may be an issue with the internal mechanism and you should contact customer support for assistance.

2. How do I properly insert the Cool & Serve Tray into the machine?

To properly insert the Cool & Serve Tray, first make sure that the machine is turned off and unplugged. Then, align the tray with the grooves on the sides of the machine and gently push it in until it clicks into place. Make sure that the tray release button is fully engaged before attempting to use the tray. If the tray is not inserted properly, it may not come up when the button is pressed.

3. Why is the Cool & Serve Tray release button not working?

If the Cool & Serve Tray release button is not working, there may be an issue with the internal mechanism of the machine. Make sure that the tray is properly inserted and that the power cord is securely connected. If the button is still not working, contact customer support for assistance.

4. Can I use the Cool & Serve Tray for hot foods?

No, the Cool & Serve Tray is designed for use with cold or room temperature foods only. Do not attempt to use the tray for hot foods as it may damage the tray or the internal mechanism of the machine.

5. How do I clean the Cool & Serve Tray?

To clean the Cool & Serve Tray, first make sure that the machine is turned off and unplugged. Then, gently remove the tray from the machine and wash it with warm soapy water. Rinse the tray thoroughly and dry it before reinserting it into the machine. Do not put the tray in the dishwasher or use harsh chemicals to clean it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran