• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Our New Ergonomic Keyboard the Same Size?

in summary, the new pizza cutter looks smaller and everyone loves it because it's bigger and easier to use.
mbh06
Silver Member
Quick question, is it the same size just ergonomically correct?? It looks smaller than our current one and everyone loves how big it is. Thanks!

The blade looked the same size to me...it just sits more "sideways" off the handle instead of sticking striaght out.

Hope that makes sense!

I use my pizza cutter almost daily, and I was IN LOVE with the new one once I held it in my hands!

Plus, when you are pushing down on the new one, it is on the black handle part- not a metal part like our current one. Way easier on your finger when you are pushing through something tough to cut!

KellyTheChef said:
The blade looked the same size to me...it just sits more "sideways" off the handle instead of sticking striaght out.

Hope that makes sense!

I use my pizza cutter almost daily, and I was IN LOVE with the new one once I held it in my hands!

I was leery of the restyled one too - until I held it and played with it in the new products room - I think I'm really going to like it!

Sounds great!!!

The new one feels sooooo much better than the old! I never liked the old one much... it felt "wobbly" and it was hard to clean. This one feels sturdy and solid, and I feel like I can cut with much firmer pressure on it than the old.

They even put washers next to the blade to keep it from wobbling - exact same blade, too.

I think it looks really nice, I can't wait to get mine.

I liked it as well... we cut far more pancakes,waffles and grilled cheese sandwiches than we do pizza so ours gets mega workouts!

I think it will be a big hit!

quiverfull7 said:
I liked it as well... we cut far more pancakes,waffles and grilled cheese sandwiches than we do pizza so ours gets mega workouts!

I use the kitchen shears for most of my food cutting needs... MUCH easier to cut things into little, 16mo size bites with scissors.

I"m glad & Happy for all the replies here..I was afraid I wasn't going to like it.

My customers and myself included like the old vege peeler better than the ergonomic one so I was concerned about the new Pizza cutter too.

Thanks for posting your likes though.

Liz

Related to Is Our New Ergonomic Keyboard the Same Size?

1. What are the dimensions of the new ergonomic keyboard?

The new ergonomic keyboard measures 18 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It is slightly larger than our standard keyboard to accommodate the ergonomic design.

2. Is the layout of the keys the same as the standard keyboard?

Yes, the layout of the keys is the same as our standard keyboard. However, the keys are slightly larger and more spaced out to provide a more comfortable typing experience.

3. Can I connect this keyboard wirelessly?

Yes, the new ergonomic keyboard can be connected wirelessly through Bluetooth technology. It can also be connected via USB cable if desired.

4. Is this keyboard compatible with both Mac and PC?

Yes, the new ergonomic keyboard is compatible with both Mac and PC computers. It also works with a variety of operating systems, such as Windows and MacOS.

5. How does this keyboard improve ergonomics?

The new ergonomic keyboard is designed to reduce strain and discomfort on the hands, wrists, and arms while typing. It features a curved design and a cushioned palm rest to promote a more natural hand position and reduce muscle tension. It also has a split key layout to help prevent wrist pronation and a more responsive key mechanism to reduce the need for excessive force while typing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mel92504
  • Products and Tips
Replies