• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does the Halloween My Safe Cutter Differ from the Regular My Safe Cutter?

Your Name]In summary, the "Halloween My Safe Cutter" differs from the regular "My Safe Cutter" in terms of its handle design, with a festive Halloween design and comes in a package of 4. Both versions have the same functionality and safety features. It would be a great gift for October shows, but the regular version is also a good option.
ChefinHarmony
Can anyone tell me how the "Halloween My Safe Cutter" is different than our "My Safe Cutter"? I can't tell from the picture. Is the handle or something different? I was thinking of ordering the ones in our catalogs to give to my Hosts for the October shows, but if the outlet ones are different, I'd like to get them.
Thanks!!
Joanne

I am pretty sure it's the same

I think the difference is that it is orange, someone said it has a pumpkin on the handle, and comes with several instead of just one.

ChefinHarmony said:
Can anyone tell me how the "Halloween My Safe Cutter" is different than our "My Safe Cutter"? I can't tell from the picture. Is the handle or something different? I was thinking of ordering the ones in our catalogs to give to my Hosts for the October shows, but if the outlet ones are different, I'd like to get them.
Thanks!!
Joanne

They are orange & have little black pumpkins painted on both sides of the handle. They are a great deal, because you get 4 of them in a package. You can even use the as door prizes;) ;) ;)

Hi Joanne,Thanks for your question about the "Halloween My Safe Cutter" and how it differs from our regular "My Safe Cutter." The main difference between the two is the design on the handle. The Halloween version has a fun and festive Halloween design, perfect for the month of October. The functionality and safety features are the same for both cutters.If you're planning to give them as gifts to your Hosts for October shows, I think the Halloween version would be a great choice to add a little extra flair to the gift. However, if you prefer the classic look, the regular "My Safe Cutter" would still make a great gift.I hope this helps and happy cooking!Best,

Related to How Does the Halloween My Safe Cutter Differ from the Regular My Safe Cutter?

1. What is the Halloween Cutter used for?

The Halloween Cutter is a versatile tool that can be used to cut various Halloween-themed shapes out of dough, fruits, and vegetables. It is perfect for creating fun and spooky treats for Halloween parties or for adding a festive touch to everyday meals.

2. Is the Halloween Cutter safe for kids to use?

Yes, the Halloween Cutter is safe for kids to use. It has a protective cover that covers the sharp edges, making it safe for children to handle. However, adult supervision is still recommended when children are using the cutter.

3. What materials is the Halloween Cutter made of?

The Halloween Cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable and rust-resistant. The handle is made of BPA-free plastic, making it safe for food contact. It is also dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use.

4. Can the Halloween Cutter be used for non-Halloween themed shapes?

Yes, the Halloween Cutter can be used to cut various shapes, not just Halloween themed ones. It is a versatile tool that can be used for any occasion or holiday. It is perfect for making cookies, sandwiches, and other fun-shaped foods.

5. Is the Halloween Cutter available in different sizes?

Currently, the Halloween Cutter is only available in one size. However, it can cut out a variety of shapes, ranging from small to medium-sized. It is a convenient size for most baking and cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies