• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Melted Utility Knife Handle Covered Under Warranty?

In summary, the "Handle on 5" Utility Knife is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable, non-slip rubber for a comfortable grip. The blade is made of high-quality stainless steel and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also suitable for both right and left-handed individuals.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I was cleaning out my sink to put things in the dishwasher and wash my PC last night. I picked up my knife and the handle has two "melted" places on it. I am not sure how it happened but I found an old tupperware plate that the whole center was melted!:cry: I think what happened was one of my PC skillets was put in the sink (by my sweet DD) and it was hot. Do you think this is covered in the guarantee? It looks awful!!!:yuck:

don't know why it wouldn't be
can't hurt to try I say!

Just do an online adjustment...then you don't have to "explain" what happened!! lol

What is the "Handle on 5" Utility Knife?

The "Handle on 5" Utility Knife is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as slicing, dicing, and peeling fruits and vegetables.

What is the handle made of?

The handle of the "Handle on 5" Utility Knife is made of durable, non-slip rubber, providing a comfortable and secure grip for easy handling.

What is the blade made of?

The blade of the "Handle on 5" Utility Knife is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring sharpness and durability for all your cutting needs.

Is the knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Handle on 5" Utility Knife is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended for optimal care and maintenance.

Can the knife be used for both right and left-handed individuals?

Yes, the "Handle on 5" Utility Knife is designed to be ambidextrous, making it suitable for both right and left-handed individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • tinat51796