• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Host Coaching Letter Effective?

In summary, a host coaching letter is a personalized message sent to the host of a Pampered Chef party to help them prepare for their event. It contains important information about the party, such as the date, time, and location, as well as tips on how to invite guests and maximize attendance. Host coaching letters are important because they help ensure a successful and well-attended party, which benefits both the host and the consultant. To send a host coaching letter, you can use a template provided by Pampered Chef or personalize it with specific details for each host. The letter should include important party details, product information, and tips for the host. It is recommended to send the letter 1-2 weeks before the party, but a reminder
ameliasurf
ok i need some help with this letter. just wanting some constructive critisim! look over this letter and tell me what you think. this is the letter i send hosts with their show packet.

Last edited:
This letter is good, but it looks like a LOT of info that may be overwhelming to someone who's never hosted...

You might want to skim some of it and explain some things during host coaching, such as the business, etc.

wow we are close to each other!! I am in Crestview.

I think your letter looks nice but is a little lengthy. But some people need things like this when doing shows to help them understand better so really it is up to you.

Amelia - I have to agree with the others. While it's great info, it's almost "overload" - you might get cancellations from people who look at that and think "WHOA this is too hard!"

Here is what I put in my host packets. It's simple and breaks it down for them, and then lets them know I'll be calling them to talk more. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Host Cover Letter - Cooking Show - Generic.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 529
I agree. I think 2 pages is too much info. I'll attach mine as well.

I would leave out steps #1,3,5,9. I send an email w/online ordering instructions. I think that the recipe options & receipt info can be talked about over the phone.

Attachments

• Host Packet letter.doc
    27 KB · Views: 591
  • 2nd host email.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

1. What is a host coaching letter and why is it important?

A host coaching letter is a personalized message sent to the host of a Pampered Chef party to help them prepare for their event. It contains important information about the party, such as the date, time, and location, as well as tips on how to invite guests and maximize attendance. It also serves as a reminder for the host to gather any necessary supplies or ingredients for the party. Host coaching letters are important because they help ensure a successful and well-attended party, which benefits both the host and the consultant.

2. How do I send a host coaching letter?

There are a few ways to send a host coaching letter. You can send it via email, through a messaging app, or even through traditional mail. At Pampered Chef, we have a host coaching letter template that you can use to easily customize and send to your hosts. You can also personalize the letter with details specific to your host's party, such as the theme or special offers.

3. What should be included in a host coaching letter?

A host coaching letter should include all the important details about the party, such as the date, time, and location. It should also have information about the products that will be featured and any special offers or promotions. Additionally, it is helpful to include tips on how to invite guests and encourage attendance. You can also include a brief overview of what to expect at the party and what the host can do to help make it a success.

4. When should I send a host coaching letter?

It is recommended to send a host coaching letter about 1-2 weeks before the party. This gives the host enough time to prepare and invite guests. However, you can also send a reminder letter a few days before the party to ensure that the host has all the necessary information and is prepared for the event. The key is to communicate with the host regularly and make sure they feel supported and prepared.

5. Can I customize the host coaching letter for each individual host?

Yes, you can and should customize the host coaching letter for each individual host. This shows that you value their party and are invested in its success. You can personalize the letter with details specific to the host's party, such as the theme or special offers. You can also include a personal message or note to make the host feel appreciated and special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liz_grinkin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • dlhileman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CGutwein