• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is my DH becoming a clean freak?

he is now trying to figure out how to put the window frames back in. Ughh, I feel so useless! But I am grateful that he is willing to help out. Not to mention that there aren't a lot of manufacturers of maternity clothes for men.That made me laugh even harder Kitchen Guy. I just pictured my DH in maternity clothes, HA HA HA.Just remember the Arnold S(however you spell it) movie.
apriljc
I started a new thread last week stating the my DH was driving me nuts. He got some teeth pulled and also had a very bad cold. Well now he is on Claritan and it is making him wanted to clean. He cleaned out enclosed porch that I have been after him for a couple of months. He had soo many coats in the closet that you couldn't even shut the doors. Well now it is majorly cleaned out and the doors acutally shut now. He has also made me and our two boys lunch and dinner every night since Friday and he also cleaned it up. Tonight he was cleaning the outside of the refrigerator, the stove, and the cabinet doors. It has been so nice but it is starting to drive me nuts. Don't get me wrong I love that he is wanting to clean but this is coming from a man who hardly picks up after himself. Does anybody want to borrow him for a while? Just kidding.

Are you sure he's not pregnant? Sounds like he is in his "nesting stage" LOL
Send him here, I'm sure he will snap out of it once he see's the list of things we have to get done.
Valky

Sorry about the Thread it is suppose to read Dh is a clean freak, for now. I hate it when my fingers hit the wrong key.

I do, I do, LOL. After I get off work, help the boys with homework, cook dinner, and get them bathed and ready for the next day I have absolutely no energy or willpower to clean, ughh, I need a maid, actually a new house would probably give me a little more incentive to clean. My DH has been helping out more lately, well that's because he is still working his way outta the dog house, but anyway I am grateful. Maybe your DH will start picking up after himself from now on, and you will have a sparkling clean house. I love to cook, but sometimes it would be nice to have him cook for me. When my DH cooks, I marinate the meat, he cooks it on the grill, then I do the rest of the dinner, like it would be so hard he couldn't even open up a can of corn or something and warm it up, or throw some potatoes in the microwave, or ANYTHING, lol.

He better not be pregnant. I don't think I could handle that without going off the deep end. I agree with Jennifer about moving to a different house. Do you ever get that feeling like you are tired of cleaning your house but maybe you could get more ambitious if you cleaned your new house, I am going through that right now.

apriljc said:
He better not be pregnant. I don't think I could handle that without going off the deep end.
Not to mention that there aren't a lot of manufacturers of maternity clothes for men.

That made me laugh even harder Kitchen Guy. I just pictured my DH in maternity clothes, HA HA HA.

Just remember the Arnold S(however you spell it) movie.

My problem is my house is slowly falling apart and I need to win the lottery to afford to get a new one, lol.

Jennifer where are you located at in Kanas? My mom is originally from Valley Center which is by Wichita and I have a lot of family from aroung that area.

Hey if yoU get tired of him cleaning... PLEASE send him my way!!

So, my question is, does he do home improvement also, my DH can't figure out how to put together a crib let alone do any home improvement, lol. So guess who gets to put together all the christmas presents?!?!

jdavis said:
Just remember the Arnold S(however you spell it) movie.

My problem is my house is slowly falling apart and I need to win the lottery to afford to get a new one, lol.
You won the first part of the lottery when you walked out on stage last Summer. ;)

And...I used to think the three most feared words in the English Language were, "Some assembly required," or "Batteries not included."

Trust me, they're not, but I'm sure you think "Some assembly required" are your three most feared words!

My DH does HI too. He basically rewired out whole house because it needed it and has built quite a few shelves and such. He has also done a lot of HI for other people too. We had some of our windows repaced on out porch this summer and we had to tear apart a wall and then put it back up. Well the wall is done and the sheets of dry wall are up but he hates to mud and sand so needless to say I have a unfinished porch. He does come in handy most days.

I haven't walked on any stage KG. And I don't really mind the Some Assembly Required, sometimes I even get a kick out of it, lol. It was quite funny that last summer I put up FIL's gazebo (the cloth ones that are more like a tent) getting to tell DH and FIL what to do and how to do it, and this summer I left it up to BIL (since he has gone to college for so many years, military, border patrol, airport security head, applied for FBI, etc.) to be the leader and we went out and looked at it and MIL said I did a much better job, they didn't get some of the supports through some of the loops and a few other things.

I could really use him my way April, lol.

Are you sure our hubbys arent the same guy? I've been after mine to drywall the garage since June!!! He just got one wall up and I finished painting it this weekend! Still has the whole other half of the garage to do--and it's november--i'll be parking in the garage next june!!!!

Sorry, Jennifer - I thought I saw that red dress in Chicago. ;)I can relate to the rocking project. I don't mind hanging sheetrock but *%#! I hate to mud and I hate sanding even more! I've had cars all apart and put 'em back together again, I can keep my lawn tractor (and other power equipment) running and handle almost any emergency (except plumbing) in the house - but when it comes to carpentry, I can cut it three times and it's still too short.

I can cut it three times and it's still too short.

Poor KG... is that when your wife is supposed to tell you that size doesn't matter? hehehe

That's ok KG, but no that red dress if you look under photos is of my little bro's wedding.

yummy4tummy said:
Poor KG... is that when your wife is supposed to tell you that size doesn't matter? hehehe
She already knows that a short stud can nail the baseboard but will never reach the ceiling.

Understand totally! My dh took job about and hour and a half away last Feb. Was renting an apartment until August when we purchased a fixer upper. So he moved in and is working on the house when he is not working at the mine. And with working overtime, sometimes seven days a week we are still working on it. Once we have the kitchen sink in. That's it my sons and I are moving too! Hopefully I will be able to get my business going quickly. I've always struggled with asking people to have a show.

So you're saying your new place has everything but the kitchen sink? :D

I just knew you'd be all over that KG.

Well, just about, replaced the bathroom, which for a day had a yooper skylight- good thing it didn't rain. Have the bedrooms pretty well finished- new drywall ceiling and painted floors. Have patched and painted most of the Living Room, dining room, and den. Kitchen had to be gutted, new insulation, drywall and even a first floor laundry (YEAH!!!! Not in the dark, busted up floor- previous owner fixed sewr problems basement) Cabinets are on order, and with our daughter and two of her college friends coming home for Thanksgiving.... we thought it best to wait for the move until after Thanksgiving. Oh, and the house had to be rewired as when we pulled down the old plaster we found at least four places an electrical fire had started. Thankfully dh can do the work, and I can patch and paint.So we have been able to keep the costs down. It is just taking longer than expected.

Well my DH cleaning streak is over. He came home from work today and sat in hsi chair. I fixed dinner and cleaned up and gave both of my boys baths. He did eat with us and than sat in his chair and watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving with the boys. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't compalin, I knew it would come to an end someday.

Fantastic...I'd like to borrow him, or at least his Claritin! Maybe I should see if I can get a prescription for that!!

jdavis said:
I just knew you'd be all over that KG.
You saw that I'd hammer it? Or are you just board?

What is "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now"?

"Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" is a cleaning product line specifically designed for those who are meticulous about keeping their homes clean and organized.

What products are included in the "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" line?

The "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" line includes a variety of cleaning supplies, such as all-purpose cleaners, disinfectant wipes, microfiber cloths, and more.

Are the "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" products safe to use around children and pets?

Yes, all of the "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" products are safe and non-toxic for use around children and pets. However, it is always important to keep cleaning products out of reach of children and follow the directions on the label.

Do the "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" products have any specific scent?

The "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" line offers a variety of scents, including lavender, lemon, and eucalyptus, to suit different preferences. However, some products, such as the unscented all-purpose cleaner, do not have a specific scent.

Are the "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" products environmentally friendly?

Yes, the "Dh Is a Clean Freak for Now" products are environmentally friendly and made with natural ingredients. This means they are safe for the environment and do not contain harsh chemicals that can harm the planet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Kristina21