• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think I;M Gonna Kill My Roommate...

In summary, it is important to have a serious conversation with your messy roommate and set up a plan for keeping the living room clean, especially with your upcoming visit from your director. Consider setting up a chore chart or offering incentives to encourage your roommate to clean up after himself. If all else fails, it may be necessary to find a new roommate.
Kristina21
ok, not literally of course but I'm not opposed to bonking him in the head with a stick!

So...my roommate who is a great guy. My husband has known him for YEARS, they get along and everything, but...HE'S A SLOB! I am always arguing with him about cleaning up after himself, I believe a grown man can do this! :grumpy:

I'm starting to freak out because my Director is coming up (she lives 7 hours away) to see my team and I in March, the 8th to be exact.

I want to have a CLEAN repainted living room for that visit...How do I get it through his fat freakin head that he's messy and I'm tired of cleaning up after him??? I'm sure those of you with kids have great ideas!

I've attached pictures...these are after he claimed he cleaned. The bad part is that it does look cleaner in there. You should see what's growing on the banana peel that's on that table!:yuck:

Firstly, I would suggest having a serious conversation with your roommate and let him know that his messiness has to stop. Explain the importance of having a clean living room when your director is coming to visit and how it reflects on you both. Let him know that if he doesn't start cleaning up after himself, you will be forced to take more drastic measures. You could also try setting up a chore chart with specific tasks assigned to him, like vacuuming, dusting, etc., and have him check off each task as he completes it. You could also offer incentives for him to do his chores, like taking him out for dinner or letting him borrow something from you. Finally, if he still refuses to clean up after himself, it might be time to consider finding a new roommate.

Response:Oh man, I feel your pain! Dealing with messy roommates can be such a headache. Have you tried having a sit-down conversation with him about it? Sometimes it helps to have a calm, direct conversation where you lay out your expectations and how his messiness is affecting you. It might also be helpful to come up with a cleaning schedule or chore chart so that everyone knows what needs to be done and when. And if all else fails, maybe consider having a designated "messy" area where he can keep his stuff and you won't have to constantly see it. Good luck!

1. What is "I Think I'm Gonna Kill My Roommate" all about?

"I Think I'm Gonna Kill My Roommate" is a dark comedy play that follows the story of two roommates, Sarah and Rachel, who have very different personalities and clash constantly. The play explores themes of friendship, communication, and mental health.

2. Who wrote "I Think I'm Gonna Kill My Roommate"?

The play was written by playwright and screenwriter Jen Silverman.

3. Is "I Think I'm Gonna Kill My Roommate" appropriate for all audiences?

This play contains mature themes and language, so it may not be suitable for all audiences. It is recommended for ages 16 and up.

4. How long is the play?

The play has an estimated run time of 90 minutes with no intermission.

5. Can I purchase tickets for "I Think I'm Gonna Kill My Roommate" through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell tickets for this play. You can purchase tickets through the theater's box office or online through their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies