• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him...

In summary, "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef with easy and delicious recipes suitable for beginners. Most of the ingredients can be found in local grocery stores and there are options for special diets. The cookbook includes over 50 recipes for a variety of dishes.
Kristina21
My roommate that is. He is a great guy don't get me wrong! He's my husbands best friend and we've known him for YEARS. He just happens to be the world's biggest SLOB! :yuck: He an I argue daily about how messy he is and that I'm tired of cleaning up after him. I was really starting to freak out because my Director along with some other people will be here early March for a special cluster meeting. My director lives 7 hours away and I am so excited to see her again!! :D
So I wanted my house to be nice and clean and homey. I wasn't getting too far with him. :cry:

Miracles do happen! Yesterday he invited his new girlfriend over for the first time and CLEANED EVERYTHING before she got here! I stood there and scratched my head and went along my merry way..happy about my living room for once! :D

O.k. - I'm confused... you have a husband and a roommate?

katie0128 said:
O.k. - I'm confused... you have a husband and a roommate?

LOL Yes...your response is what most people ask me actually! The roommate had no where to live and can't afford to live on his own....so he lives with us. My 16 year old brother lives here too, if that makes things better. :D

Perhaps you'll get luck and he will want to move in with his girlfriend.

Related to Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him...

1. What is "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." about?

"Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for busy families.

2. Are the recipes in "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for beginners in the kitchen.

3. Are the ingredients in "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." easy to find?

Most of the ingredients in "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." can be found in your local grocery store. The cookbook also includes tips for substitutions if a specific ingredient is not available.

4. Does "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." include recipes for special diets?

Yes, "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto.

5. How many recipes are included in "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him..."?

There are over 50 recipes in "Thought I Was Gonna Have to Kill Him...", covering a range of dishes from breakfast to dinner, as well as snacks and desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out