• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Mexican Chicken Lasagna on the Menu at SBRC?

In summary, the ingredients for Mexican Chicken Lasagna include cooked chicken, lasagna noodles, enchilada sauce, salsa, black beans, corn, Mexican cheese blend, and optional toppings like avocado, cilantro, and sour cream. Pre-cooked chicken can be used for this recipe to save time. The lasagna should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 375°F, covering it with foil for the first 15 minutes to prevent burning. This dish can also be made ahead of time and refrigerated before baking. To make it vegetarian, omit the chicken and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth, and add extra vegetables for a more filling meal.
stefani2
Is the Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the new SBRC? If it is, would someone mind posting it? - SOUNDS DELISH!

:love:

it is under the leadership forum... somewhere.

TY - unless I didn't fully ready - I don't think the CDN CC had the recipes posted (correct me if I am wrong)...

We had this at a cluster meeting last night and it was okay..... not sure I would demo it at a show.....

I made it for our cluster meeting last night it will definately be one of my new recipe choices for hostseveryone loved it and was ecstatic when they found out it was one of the new recipes

1. What ingredients do I need to make Mexican Chicken Lasagna?

The ingredients for Mexican Chicken Lasagna include: cooked chicken, lasagna noodles, enchilada sauce, salsa, black beans, corn, Mexican cheese blend, and optional toppings such as avocado, cilantro, and sour cream.

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe. It will save you time and make the preparation process easier.

3. How long do I bake the Mexican Chicken Lasagna?

You will need to bake the Mexican Chicken Lasagna for 25-30 minutes at 375°F. Make sure to cover the dish with foil during the first 15 minutes of baking to prevent the cheese from burning.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Mexican Chicken Lasagna ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dish is cold from the fridge.

5. Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian by omitting the chicken and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can also add extra vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, or mushrooms to make it more filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ErinApron
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • chefcharity