• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Chicken Lasagna Oven Instructions Help Needed

In summary, the lasagna can be made using either the stove or the microwave. The chicken needs to be precooked and the topping can be made ahead of time.
ErinApron
Does anyone have oven instructions for the Mexican Chicken Lasagna?? My DCB doesnt fit in my microwave:(

I'd go ahead and cook the meat and peppers, etc, on the stove, or in the Micro Cooker. Then, top with the cornbread mix, and bake, covered, on 425 or so. I can't tell you how long, though - my cornbread topping NEVER cooks all the way!

pampchefsarah said:
I'd go ahead and cook the meat and peppers, etc, on the stove, or in the Micro Cooker. Then, top with the cornbread mix, and bake, covered, on 425 or so. I can't tell you how long, though - my cornbread topping NEVER cooks all the way!

Geez, Sarah...learn to read! She wanted the lasagna, not the chili cornbread bake. ;-)

Anyway, I'd cook the chicken first, then assemble it all and cook for about 30-40 minutes around 375. Basically all you're doing is heating the stuff up and melting the cheese.

leftymac said:
Geez, Sarah...learn to read! She wanted the lasagna, not the chili cornbread bake. ;-)

Anyway, I'd cook the chicken first, then assemble it all and cook for about 30-40 minutes around 375. Basically all you're doing is heating the stuff up and melting the cheese.

ok thanks so much!:D

leftymac said:

Wow, not one single word in either title is the same! How DID I misread that? :blushing: I can't even blame it on the Coke & Rum, since I posted before I even poured!

I have done it before. Precook the chicken and pop it in the oven until warm and bubbly!

leftymac said:

I don't know why, but this just tickled my funny bone. :D

1. What temperature should I set my oven to for cooking Mexican Chicken Lasagna?

The recommended temperature for cooking Mexican Chicken Lasagna is 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. How long should I bake the Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the oven?

The cooking time for Mexican Chicken Lasagna will vary depending on the size and type of pan used. However, on average, it takes about 30-40 minutes to bake in the oven.

3. Do I need to cover the Mexican Chicken Lasagna while baking?

Yes, it is recommended to cover the Mexican Chicken Lasagna with aluminum foil while baking to prevent the cheese from burning and to keep the moisture in.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Mexican Chicken Lasagna?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that melts well, such as cheddar, mozzarella, or a Mexican blend.

5. How do I know when the Mexican Chicken Lasagna is finished cooking?

You can check if the Mexican Chicken Lasagna is finished cooking by inserting a knife into the center. If it comes out clean, it is done. You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer, which should read 165 degrees Fahrenheit when fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • ChefJoyJ