• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Merrill Clothing Sizing Reliable?

It can be very frustrating trying to get an accurate fit. It's definitely worth trying on at a conference. As someone else mentioned, it can be a hassle trying to get exchanges made.
stefani2
Just curious if anyone know if the sizes of clothing offered by Merril are accurate?

TIA.

I think so, i have ordered several different tops, no bottoms yet. But everything has fit true to size.

I don't think they are. I suggest ordering a size up. I am normally an XL (on the smaller side of that) and I had to order a 2XL. I order the button up shirts with the darts on the side. I do not know about other types of shirts though. If you are giong to Leadership, you can look at them there......

is it a PITA to do exchanges?

The sizing is dependent on what you are ordering. All their garments are from different manufacturers. and yes, exchanges are a PITA. You're better off waiting til you can see and try things on in person at a conference.

I normally like to wear an XL - I just want to order t-shirts.

stefani2 said:
is it a PITA to do exchanges?

Very much a PITA, I've been trying to get some exchages made, returned the clothing (ordered size medium, to small) for size large. I usually fit in Small to medium clothing.
This was october 24th, today is December15th.....:cry:
Next time I will order from Leadership or NC (if ever)!!

NO!!! The Merrill shirt I have is two sizes larger than any shirt I have ever worn in my life .. in their defense, they were out of the next size down so I could have gone smaller if they'd had it ... that is why it is important to try them on at conference.

Their sizing is all over the charts! I have items from them in S, M, & L!! And they all fit perfectly.

As just about everyone else said, sizing is WAAAAYYY crazy. Especially for us "fuller-figured" gals. I have a 2X (that I had tried on at conference) fits great, ordered a different style - same material - shirt in the same size and it's way too small. Ended up giving it to one of my downlines. THEN, ordered another shirt in the same style as the shirt that was too small in a 3X and it's STILL too small!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more like a 1X, definetely not a 3X. CRAZY. Trying on at conference is the only way to go. And I still wish we had more vendors to chose from.

Being from a supplier of printed garments myself, Merrill gets their garments from different vendors so it's really not Merrill's fault on this. Plus some type of shirts fit differently than others. Shirts with darts in the side are going to fit tighter than regular shirts. I can personally wear anything from a small to xl depending on the garment. If I wear a regular men's t-shirt I'm a small. If I wear a fitted junior's t-shirt I'm an xl because of the fit. It's one of the reasons why I hardly ever order clothes online. I have to try them on. I just went to Vanity to go shopping and walked out with shirts ranging from M-XL.

I have ordered 2 shirts in same size from same manufacturer & they fit differently. One was really big & the other only fit a few times. It shrunk up too much to wear it anymore.

ummm..... NO!

As in sizing is not accurate!

In a word, No. Like someone else said, sizing is all over the charts.

Related to Is Merrill Clothing Sizing Reliable?

1. Are Merrill sizes accurate?

Yes, Merrill sizes are generally accurate. However, it is important to note that sizing can vary slightly between different styles and models. It is recommended to refer to the specific size chart for the product you are interested in.

2. How do I determine my size in Merrill shoes?

To determine your size in Merrill shoes, it is recommended to measure your feet and refer to the sizing guide provided on the product page. It is also helpful to read customer reviews for insights on how the shoes fit.

3. Are Merrill shoes true to size?

Most customers find that Merrill shoes are true to size. However, it is important to keep in mind that sizing can vary slightly between different styles and models. It is best to refer to the sizing guide for the specific product you are interested in.

4. Do Merrill shoes run small or large?

Merrill shoes are known for running true to size. However, some customers may find that certain styles or models run slightly small or large. It is recommended to read customer reviews and refer to the sizing guide for the specific product you are interested in.

5. Can I return or exchange my Merrill shoes if they don't fit?

Yes, you can return or exchange your Merrill shoes if they do not fit. Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, which allows customers to return or exchange products within 30 days of purchase. For more information, please refer to our return policy on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen