• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Own the Yoga Set From Merrill

In summary, there is a discussion about the sizing of a clothing set for comfort during a flight to Korea. The general consensus is that the pants are true to size, but the jacket runs small and may need to be ordered a size up. However, there have been experiences of inconsistent sizing from the same brand. Some users have had success with ordering a size up, while others have found the sizing to be hit or miss. Ultimately, trying on the clothing in person is preferred, but not always possible.
smarteez2
Gold Member
If so what do you think of it? I am thinking of getting one to wear on my flight to Korea, for comfort, and am wondering if the sizing is accurate etc. etal does the XL fit like and XL or a L/M. Any inputs would be appreciated. TYIA!!

I have it and it seems true to size. I wore it when I traveled to my cruise in April. :)

I think the pants are true to size, but the jacket runs a little snug (actually, I guess yoga stuff is supposed to be more fitted and I don't like it that fitted).

Thanks for the input so far
pamperedlinda said:
I think the pants are true to size, but the jacket runs a little snug (actually, I guess yoga stuff is supposed to be more fitted and I don't like it that fitted).

my next question would be i guess, if I order the pants xl then i should go xxl for the top? do you think that would work?

I picked up xs pants at conference last year and they fit great. So at Christmas time I ordered the jacket and then a set of the brown...in XS. When they arrived they were too small...the ones I bought at conference still fit great. So, I had to send them back and get small pants and medium jacket. I don't know if it was from a different factory or what, but they weren't the same. That being said I would definately order your jacket a size bigger for comfort.

smarteez2 said:
my next question would be i guess, if I order the pants xl then i should go xxl for the top? do you think that would work?
You never know, Merrill's sizing is very inconsistent. I know I treid on the Medium jacket at conference and it was perfect, but when I bought one a few months later it was too small for me.

darn...ok I think I wil scratch that idea all together. I hate not being able to try things on....wahhhhhhhh LOL Thanks ladies for your help it is apprecitated.

I have the red set. jacket fit true to size but the pants ran small on my set.... sounds like hit and miss with the sizing based on the responses here

1. What is included in the Yoga Set from Merrill?

The Yoga Set from Merrill includes a yoga mat, two yoga blocks, a yoga strap, and a carrying bag. It is a complete set to help enhance your yoga practice.

2. Is the Yoga Set from Merrill suitable for beginners?

Yes, the Yoga Set from Merrill is suitable for all levels, including beginners. The yoga blocks and strap are helpful for modifying poses and the mat provides a comfortable surface for practicing.

3. What is the quality of the yoga mat in the set?

The yoga mat in the Yoga Set from Merrill is made of high-quality, non-slip material to provide a stable and comfortable surface for your yoga practice.

4. Can the yoga blocks and strap be used for other types of exercises?

Yes, the yoga blocks and strap can be used for a variety of exercises, including Pilates, stretching, and strength training.

5. Is the Yoga Set from Merrill easy to store and transport?

Yes, the Yoga Set from Merrill comes with a convenient carrying bag, making it easy to store and transport to your yoga classes or when traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ltkacz
Replies