• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover: Trying It On & Sizing Info

In summary, the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover is available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL and runs true to size. Customers are recommended to refer to the size chart for the best fit or try on the pullover in person. Exchanges for a different size are allowed within 30 days of purchase, as long as the pullover is in its original condition. The pullover is also machine washable, and it is recommended to wash it on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble dry on low heat.
Karen
Gold Member
Does anybody have the tan fleece pullover from Merrill or did anybody happen to try this on at conference? I'm thinking I'd like to order it, I'm just trying to get a feel for how it fits. I know a lot of the Merrill clothing runs small. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Have an awesome day!

I have it and love it because it has a slight stretchy "give" to it. I am not a small person (size 20) I ordered a 2X as I usually try to do with Merrill things. Sometimes 2X clears the hips and other times it does not. I am happy to report that a 2X in the Beige fleece fits very comfortably over a light sweater, long sleeve shirt or polo shirt. Hope this helps

Hi there! I don't personally have the tan fleece pullover from Merrill, but I have tried on a few of their other clothing items before. From my experience, I would say that their sizes do tend to run a bit small. However, I have found that their clothing is also very stretchy and comfortable, so even if it does feel a bit snug at first, it tends to loosen up a bit with wear. I would recommend trying on a similar sized item in-store if possible, just to get a better idea of the fit. Hope that helps! Have a great day!

Related to Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover: Trying It On & Sizing Info

What sizes are available for the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover?

The Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover is available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL.

Is the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover true to size?

Yes, the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover runs true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

How do I know if the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover will fit me?

We suggest measuring your bust, waist, and hips and comparing them to our size chart to determine the best size for you. Additionally, you can try on the pullover in person at one of our Pampered Chef consultant's parties.

Can I exchange the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover for a different size if it doesn't fit?

Yes, as long as the pullover is in its original condition with tags attached, you can exchange it for a different size within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with exchanges.

Is the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover machine washable?

Yes, the Merrill Tan Fleece Pullover is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble drying on low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
sharalam