• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Lifetime Membership for Chef Success now an annual renewal?

M
Mel5497
I received a CS renewal notice a couple days ago. I thought Gold Supporter status was now Lifetime Membership. I sent Greg a quick note to verify I needed to renew. Hmmmm, maybe so, since I can't get into CS. Anyone know the new details. Is Lifetime Membership something we renew every year? Thanks!

I didn't think you had to renew if you are lifetime. Hopefully Greg will get your note.

It is lifetime, give him a couple days and you should be good to go.

How's Florida treating you so far?

Thanks for asking Kristi. It's wonderful being in our 'forever' home, but the business side is rocky. Taking it one step at a time...accompanied by deep calming breaths!

Do those deep calming breaths follow a sip of red wine ? :p

pamperedlinda said:
Do those deep calming breaths follow a sip of red wine ? :p

sometimes white ;)

legacypc46 said:
Thanks for asking Kristi. It's wonderful being in our 'forever' home, but the business side is rocky. Taking it one step at a time...accompanied by deep calming breaths!

Oh good! I understand the rocky part. How did your fair go when you arrived?

legacypc46 said:
I received a CS renewal notice a couple days ago. I thought Gold Supporter status was now Lifetime Membership. I sent Greg a quick note to verify I needed to renew. Hmmmm, maybe so, since I can't get into CS. Anyone know the new details. Is Lifetime Membership something we renew every year? Thanks!

In order to get changed to lifetime you must pay once more. Then it puts you in the database as lifetime. There was no way for me to set all gold members to lifetime automaticly.

Thanks Greg...I'll roll over there this afternoon and pay. (Dreading to see the volume of postings I've missed!)

CS is great...appreciate all you do!

Related to Is Lifetime Membership for Chef Success now an annual renewal?

1. What is Lifetime Membership for Chef Success?

Lifetime Membership for Chef Success is a special status that grants members unlimited access to all features and benefits of the Chef Success website for as long as they remain active members. This includes access to forums, recipes, training materials, and other resources.

2. Is Lifetime Membership now an annual renewal?

No, Lifetime Membership for Chef Success is not an annual renewal. It is a one-time payment that grants members lifetime access to the website.

3. I received a Chef Success renewal notice. Do I still need to renew?

If you have Lifetime Membership for Chef Success, you do not need to renew. Your membership is valid for life and you will not receive any further renewal notices.

4. Is Gold Supporter status now Lifetime Membership?

Yes, Gold Supporter status has been replaced by Lifetime Membership for Chef Success. All Gold Supporter members have automatically been upgraded to Lifetime Membership.

5. Do I need to renew my Lifetime Membership every year?

No, Lifetime Membership for Chef Success does not require annual renewal. As long as you remain an active member, you will have unlimited access to all features and benefits of the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3