• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Kitty Litter Cake the most disgusting dessert ever?

In summary, the cake features litter box ingredients including a new cat-litter box, liner, and scooper. The cake is crumble-able and can be served with a Tootsie Roll hanging over the side of the box.
lacychef
I just got this in an email from my aunt....I just had to share!

CAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

"Kitty Litter Cake"

I'll try to post the picture--hope it works! You just gotta see the pic to appreciate it:D
Enjoy!!

Attachments

• litterboxcake.jpg
    litterboxcake.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 415
YUCK... but funny.

YUCK... but funny.

Not my cup of tea, but I could see some kids really getting into this cake.

It's really cute I have seen this before

That is so gross it's funny... i may have to make that for my cousin's cat's birthday (for us humans that is and just get some greenies for the cats)... rofl... too cute!

I got this email from a fellow consultant. I laughed my butt off!!
I think I might make it and bring it into work but not tell anyone.

I LOVE IT! Just showed it to DH and he cracked up...I think I will save this and make it for him and send it to his work on April Fools Day! Thanks for sharing!

Pretty nasty & very realistic looking! This is one recipe I won't be making! :) lol!!!

I will have to make it also and send it with my DH for April fools day thanks for the idea

One questionWhat I want to know is, why? Oh, just why, why, why?:D

Diane

pamperedlinda said:
Pretty nasty & very realistic looking! This is one recipe I won't be making! :) lol!!!

DITTO!!! That is reallly nasty...

similar to the flower pot recipes :)
lacychef said:
I just got this in an email from my aunt....I just had to share!

CAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 box of white cake mix
1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"
1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper

1) Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

2) When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

3) Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

4) Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

"Kitty Litter Cake"

I'll try to post the picture--hope it works! You just gotta see the pic to appreciate it:D
Enjoy!!

About 15 yrs ago they had flower pot recipes, used choc pudding and cookies for dirt, etc, etc. when I saw someone grab a serving from flower pot with flowers in it, I thought they had really lost it!!! LOL

Tastes great:) I made this cake for a friends birthday. She is a cat lover. I took it to work, it was a big hit and tastes great. It would be great for a halloween party.

rebjean said:
:) I made this cake for a friends birthday. She is a cat lover. I took it to work, it was a big hit and tastes great. It would be great for a halloween party.
OOOHHH! Maybe I will bring it in next week! LOL! I think it looks gross but it is so funny!

a friend did this for her sons 3 year birthday party they had it on Halloween (his birthday) it was hilarious.
Teresa

That is so disgusting! I better get over it though...I'm sure my son (only 8 weeks now) will someday want something gross like that. LOL!

1. What is the process for creating a new recipe for my shows?

Our recipe development team works tirelessly to come up with delicious and unique recipes that are perfect for our Pampered Chef shows. They test and refine each recipe multiple times before it is added to our collection. We also take into consideration feedback from our consultants and customers to ensure that our recipes are always a hit at our shows.

2. Can I request a specific type of recipe for my shows?

Absolutely! Our team is always open to suggestions and requests for new recipes. If there is a specific type of dish or cuisine that you would like to see at your shows, please let us know and we will do our best to create a recipe that fits your needs.

3. How often do you add new recipes to your collection?

We are constantly updating and adding new recipes to our collection. Our team works hard to create new and exciting dishes on a regular basis, so you can always offer something fresh and new to your customers at your shows.

4. Are the ingredients for the new recipes readily available?

Yes, we strive to create recipes that use ingredients that are easily accessible at most grocery stores. We understand that not everyone has access to specialty or hard-to-find ingredients, so we try to keep our recipes simple and easy to replicate at home.

5. Can I customize the new recipes to fit my dietary needs?

We offer a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and restrictions. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please let us know and we will do our best to provide alternative ingredient options or suggest modifications to the recipe to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies