• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Katrina Round-Up Still Going On?

In summary, the Katrina Round-Up is an ongoing initiative by Pampered Chef to support those affected by Hurricane Katrina. It has been a part of their charitable efforts since 2005 and can be participated in by purchasing select products, making a donation, or hosting a party. All proceeds go to their Round-Up from the Heart® program, which supports disaster relief and recovery efforts in areas impacted by Hurricane Katrina. The Round-Up typically runs in September, but the exact dates may vary each year.
its_me_susan
I know PC was doubling round-up and sending to Katrina food banks in September.... does anyone know if they are continuing this in October?

Susan :)

I believe it was for the month of September only.

Hi Susan, I haven't heard anything about PC continuing to double round-up donations for Katrina food banks in October. However, you could try reaching out to your local PC store or contacting their customer service to inquire about it. They may have more information on any ongoing relief efforts or special promotions for donations. Thank you for wanting to support a great cause!

1. Is the Katrina Round-Up still happening?

Yes, the Katrina Round-Up is still going on. It is an ongoing initiative by Pampered Chef to support those affected by Hurricane Katrina.

2. How long has the Katrina Round-Up been going on for?

The Katrina Round-Up has been a part of Pampered Chef's charitable efforts since 2005, when Hurricane Katrina hit.

3. How can I participate in the Katrina Round-Up?

To participate in the Katrina Round-Up, you can purchase select Pampered Chef products or make a donation during the designated time period. You can also host a party and donate a portion of the sales to the Round-Up.

4. Where does the money from the Katrina Round-Up go?

All proceeds from the Katrina Round-Up go to Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart® program, which supports organizations providing disaster relief and recovery efforts in areas affected by Hurricane Katrina.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the Katrina Round-Up?

The Katrina Round-Up typically runs during the month of September, but exact dates may vary each year. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the specific deadline to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kewaters
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kitchenqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07