• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Time to Let My DCS Subscription Expire?

In summary, the girl is undecided about whether or not to renew her subscription to DCS. She is a gold member on CS, but is unsure if she wants to continue paying for a subscription. The conversation switches gears to talking about the benefits of the site and how everyone contributes. The girl states that she loves the site because there is more to it than just chat and that she is grateful to be able to cheer on and be a shoulder for others when needed.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey ya'll!

My subscription on DCS is expiring in a few days and I'm waffling on renewing. Not saying good bye as most of you are on my facebook page anyhow and I have several of your phone numbers and most of your email addresses. If you aren't on my fb - send me a friend request I'm listed as Linda Haworth Child.

I have a gold membership on CS so I'll see some of you over there, just can't decide if I want to keep paying for another subscription over here.

Hope everyone is having a good month and I'll see you in Chicago!

Girl... expired membership or not.. you'll always be one of us! :)

I say stay but that's purely for selfish reasons on my part! ;)

finley1991 said:
I say stay but that's purely for selfish reasons on my part! ;)

I know - but $10 every year starts adding up.... I can chat with ya'll for free on fb! Or email/call you if I need advice :)

Oh man, I thought that the lifetime membership covered both sites!! Darn! I'm glad we're FB friends Linda!

Since I am not on FB that much I too am being selfish and want you here!! So if Colleen and I chip in some bucks...???:) Hope you stay! I love this site because there is much more to it and love tossing around ideas that come with leadership. And I love being able to cheer everyone on and be a shoulder for others as well. Cause I know they will return the favor when needed!

Hope you stick with us, but we all understand!:cry:Really!

For now I'm going to let it expire. I'm traveling alot this summer, maybe when things settle down in August and I kick my business back into high gear I'll renew, but for now I'm not. I know it's only $10 - but year after year, that adds up to a lot - there are so few of us on this site that most of the time it's a chat session - and I can do that on fb, phone or email or just contact one of you directly if I need help with something. Since I'm going to expire tomorrow I'll share with you that I should repromote this month. I've got the sales, just waiting on one of my SC to submit - she has assured me that she will....I hope she doesn't let me down. fingers crossed everyone!

1. What happens if my membership here expires?

If your membership expires, you will no longer have access to the perks and benefits of being a member, such as discounted products and exclusive recipes. Your consultant will also no longer be able to assist you with any orders or provide you with personalized cooking tips and advice.

2. How do I renew my membership?

To renew your membership, simply log into your account on our website and click on the "Renew Membership" button. You can also contact your consultant and they will be happy to assist you with the renewal process.

3. Can I still place orders if my membership expires?

Yes, you can still place orders even if your membership expires. However, you will not receive the discounted prices and other benefits that come with being a member. We highly recommend renewing your membership to continue enjoying these perks.

4. Is there a fee for renewing my membership?

Yes, there is a small fee for renewing your membership. However, the cost is minimal compared to the savings and benefits you will receive as a member. Plus, the fee helps us continue to provide you with quality products and services.

5. Can I cancel my membership before it expires?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time before it expires. However, please note that the membership fee is non-refundable. If you wish to cancel, please contact your consultant or our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky