• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Okay to Use Photos of Pampered Chef Items on Self-Made Flyers??

C
chelynn
I read somewhere that it might not be, but a lot of the files I've downloaded from here have them. Is it against the rules?

I'm thinking specifically of the DYLAB flyer and the Your Life Your Way flyer

I called HO the other day and asked if I could use the host and guest special flyers to make postcards by only using the pictures. The guy told me it was fine as long as I'm not sending SPAM. Whatever, I wasn't going to send to people who didn't give me their e-mail addresses. I was actually going to send them in the mail. Anyway, as far as the flyers HO puts out, I think it's fine. I don't know about product pictures from the catalogs. What pictures are you talking about?

I don't know how to link to the files, but if you search under files for DYLAB, it's the first one. Search for Your Life Your Way, and again, the first one. :)

Oh, and I would just be printing them to put in my host packets.

I think that for limited use, they're OK. We're not sending the pictures to a professional printer to do up a run of thousands of copies. That would be a copyright violation.

Related to Is It Okay to Use Photos of Pampered Chef Items on Self-Made Flyers??

1. Is it okay to use photos of Pampered Chef items on self-made flyers?

It is generally not recommended to use photos of Pampered Chef items on self-made flyers as it may be a violation of copyright laws. It is best to use original photos or illustrations instead.

2. I read somewhere that it might not be okay to use photos of Pampered Chef items on self-made flyers. Is this true?

Yes, it is true that using photos of Pampered Chef items on self-made flyers may not be allowed. It is always best to check with the company or a legal professional to ensure that you are not violating any copyright laws.

3. I have downloaded files from here that have photos of Pampered Chef items. Is it okay to use them on my self-made flyers?

It is not recommended to use photos of Pampered Chef items from downloaded files on your self-made flyers. These files may have been shared without permission and could potentially lead to copyright infringement issues.

4. Are there any exceptions to using photos of Pampered Chef items on self-made flyers?

In some cases, you may be able to use photos of Pampered Chef items on self-made flyers if you have received explicit permission from the company or if the photos are labeled for free use or modification. However, it is always best to err on the side of caution and use original photos or illustrations instead.

5. If I use photos of Pampered Chef items on my self-made flyers, am I breaking any rules?

If you use photos of Pampered Chef items on your self-made flyers without permission from the company or proper attribution, you may be violating copyright laws. It is important to always obtain permission or use original photos or illustrations to avoid any legal issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • keynibear