• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Pampered Chef Tri-Fold Flyer | Creative Invitations & Themes

In summary, Jennifer put together a tri fold flyer that does not have any information on it. She is sure it works fine, but when she opens it, she finds that the font is different than the font she used for the "Dine Out" area.
vangogirl
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site as well as pampered chef. I've gotten a lot of great flyers, invitations, themes, and other ideas from all of you over the past couple of days since I've signed on. I just wanted to share this with anybody who wants it. I put it together yesterday.

Attachments

• flyer.doc
    963.5 KB · Views: 865
august tri fold flyer does not have any information on it

are you sure? I just opened it and it worked fine.

It came up fine for me.

it looks great! Thanks for sharing!!:)

Love it! I have already swapped names! You done a great job!!!!
Thank you!

thanks everyone. You have no idea how much that means to me. I am very computer (I can't even say illiterate) stupid. It took me all day yesterday to do that. I hate text boxes. Anyhow, when I was done, I was so proud that I needed to share it. No sense in all that work going to waste with just me using it. lol.

Great job Jennifer. I can't believe that you could have done that if you were computer illiterate. I could never do something like that.

Jennifer, what kind of font did you use for the "Dine Out" area? It is too cool! I love the flyer! Great work! Thanks so much for sharing!

jwpamp said:
Jennifer, what kind of font did you use for the "Dine Out" area? It is too cool! I love the flyer! Great work! Thanks so much for sharing!
I actually copy and posted it from another flyer, so I'm not sure of the font. Sorry.

vangogirl said:
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site as well as pampered chef. I've gotten a lot of great flyers, invitations, themes, and other ideas from all of you over the past couple of days since I've signed on. I just wanted to share this with anybody who wants it. I put it together yesterday.

Sooooooo nice! Thank you for sharing with us! I can't wait to see your September one. :)

Now how do you assemble this?

Looks great! THANK YOU!!

Looks great! Also like a lot of time and work. Nice job!
Schel

Wow!
I am so glad there are talented cheffers out there like you... great job!

What is the August Tri-Fold Flyer?

The August Tri-Fold Flyer is a promotional brochure released by Pampered Chef in August to showcase their latest products, discounts, and offers.

How can I get a copy of the August Tri-Fold Flyer?

You can get a copy of the August Tri-Fold Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef party, contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant, or by viewing it online on the Pampered Chef website.

What products are featured in the August Tri-Fold Flyer?

The August Tri-Fold Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including new releases, top sellers, and discounted items. These may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products.

Are there any special offers or discounts in the August Tri-Fold Flyer?

Yes, the August Tri-Fold Flyer often includes exclusive offers and discounts on select products. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while they last!

Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring the products in the August Tri-Fold Flyer?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
tlennhoff