• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it $150 in commissionable sales or guest sales on 2 July shows?

In summary, the shows will take place on 2 July at various times throughout the day. You can attend both shows, but make sure to RSVP separately. There will be special promotions and discounts available during the shows. The shows will be held virtually and your consultant will provide a link to access them. You can invite friends and family to join, just inform your consultant.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
On those 2 July shows is it $150 in commissionable sales or guest sales?

It is on a Qualified show (any type of show). The commissionable/guest sales would bring it up to the qualified show amount depending on if a previous host purchases the host special item.

It is always on guest sales. Hope that is the answer you were looking for.

debhowey said:
It is always on guest sales. Hope that is the answer you were looking for.
That's right. For a qualified show the GUEST sales must be at least $150 and that is what this promotion is based on.

Your paycheck is determined by COMMISSIONABLE sales. This is the number to watch if you are in danger of going inactive. This number must be $200 or more (all commissionable sales for a month total) if you had no sales the month before OR a total of $200 with last month and this month combined. And remember that if you are the host anything you purchase with the show discount DOES NOT COUNT as commissionable.

I guess my answer could have been more clear.... sorry.

1. When will the shows take place?

The shows will take place on 2 July at various times throughout the day. Please check your invitation or contact your consultant for the specific show time.

2. Can I attend both shows?

Of course! You are welcome to attend both shows on 2 July. Just make sure to RSVP for each show separately so we have an accurate headcount.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the shows?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available during the shows on 2 July. Make sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited time offers!

4. How do I access the shows?

The shows will be held virtually, so you can access them from the comfort of your own home. Your consultant will provide you with a link to join the show via email or through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I invite friends and family to the shows?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join the shows on 2 July. Just make sure to let your consultant know so they can send them the necessary information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies