• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Inactivity Affecting My Website Orders?

And get the commission on them!Thanks for the clarification. I must have misinterpreted the policies. Under the old plan, inactive consultants didn't get...
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Soooo....I didn't really work last month or this month. I had an order for $25 last month making me inactive for December. Here it is January and I have my $150 in individual orders submitted via my website. My mom is trying to place an order and she is not receiving a confirmation...is this because of my inactivity?
I read P&P and it says nothing about inactivity and website usage...does anyone know?

TIA!

if your website page is coming up then it should work! I would look on CC and see if it shows up on your shipment page (it usually will within an hour or so), if not i would call HO tomorrow

BUMPITY BUMP....anyone before I call in?

You only had one month of inactivity. Your website should be fine.

It should be fine. Sometimes it takes a while for these things to come through.

Websites stay active until the subscription needs renewal or the consultant completely deactivates (after 6 months of inactivity). So orders can still be placed through them. If, however, you get orders in an inactive month and they do not total $150 in that month, then you do not get the commission for them (since you need to have $150 in a single month to be considered active, and only active consultants earn commission).

chefann said:
If, however, you get orders in an inactive month and they do not total $150 in that month, then you do not get the commission for them (since you need to have $150 in a single month to be considered active, and only active consultants earn commission).

Wow, I wasn't aware of that....definitely good to know and to tell the team. Thanks for posting Ann.

chefann said:
Websites stay active until the subscription needs renewal or the consultant completely deactivates (after 6 months of inactivity). So orders can still be placed through them. If, however, you get orders in an inactive month and they do not total $150 in that month, then you do not get the commission for them (since you need to have $150 in a single month to be considered active, and only active consultants earn commission).

Hmmm, SO if you have a website that you paid for and people place an order and you are inactive (not meeting the sales quota for December) you don't receive commission on your sales??? Are you sure?

chefann said:

Where did you read this? I have several consultants who occasionally submit less than $150 in a month and none have complained that they didn't get paid in those months. ...now, they could have just not said anything but I would guess at least one would have shared that disappointment.

erinyourpclady said:
Soooo....I didn't really work last month or this month. I had an order for $25 last month making me inactive for December. Here it is January and I have my $150 in individual orders submitted via my website. My mom is trying to place an order and she is not receiving a confirmation...is this because of my inactivity?
I read P&P and it says nothing about inactivity and website usage...does anyone know?

TIA!

I had a consultant call me, with maybe a similar question last night. She had a customer place an order on her website and when she was checking out it asked for consultant id and password. I figured out that the customer need to create a login and password for herself. Then when she gets on each time she won't have to fill out all shipping info, etc.

Not sure if this is your problem also, but I thought I would try

I checked with my SED and here was her response regarding submitting less than $150 in a month:

No that is not true. If you submit any sales you get paid. The $150 requirement is strictly for being active and receiving benefits.

BethCooks4U said:
I checked with my SED and here was her response regarding submitting less than $150 in a month:

Absolutely, you are still a consultant, just inactive, for up to 6 months. As long as your website is paid current you should be able to accept orders!

mscharf said:
Absolutely, you are still a consultant, just inactive, for up to 6 months. As long as your website is paid current you should be able to accept orders!

And get the commission on them!

Thanks for the clarification. I must have misinterpreted the policies. Under the old plan, inactive consultants didn't get paid on any orders until they reactivated, and I probably carried that line of thought into the new plan.

chefann said:
Thanks for the clarification. I must have misinterpreted the policies. Under the old plan, inactive consultants didn't get paid on any orders until they reactivated, and I probably carried that line of thought into the new plan.

Ann I don't think that was true in the old plan either. My SED said she thought it would be illegal to not pay the commission on sales even if they didn't meet the minimum or the consultant was inactive. The sales wouldn't be accepted at all by the company if the person was totaly off the system though.

BethCooks4U said:
Ann I don't think that was true in the old plan either. My SED said she thought it would be illegal to not pay the commission on sales even if they didn't meet the minimum or the consultant was inactive. The sales wouldn't be accepted at all by the company if the person was totaly off the system though.
It was true under the old plan. I know someone crossline (we were under the same Director) to whom it happened.

Well....for some reason my momma couldn't place her order through my website-maybe it was just her!! LOL!! I just submitted it for her via P3 and all is well.....

BethCooks4U said:

Thanks for checking Beth!

I just checked Consultant Connection. I had a $12.80 web order yesterday (the first sale all month), and it shows that I earned $2.80 commission.

What is an inactive order?

An inactive order is an order that has not been placed or updated in the past 90 days. It is considered "inactive" because it has not been actively worked on or processed during that time.

How can I reactivate an inactive order?

To reactivate an inactive order, you can either contact your consultant or log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and place an order. This will automatically update the status of the order to "active".

What is a website order?

A website order is an order that is placed directly through the Pampered Chef website. These orders are typically placed by customers who do not have a consultant, or who prefer to order directly online.

What is the process for placing a website order?

To place a website order, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and browse the products. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to enter shipping and payment information.

Can I make changes to a website order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, website orders cannot be modified or changed after they have been placed. If you need to make changes or have any issues with your order, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • any_09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • JessicaMosley