• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Been Inactive Awhile, so Now What?

$600 in PC $$$$$$ is amazing! It is so great with this new program that you can buy products, business supplies, conference fees, whatever!! I am so happy for you! Do you already have a plan for spending the $$??
flutterkb
I have been inactive with the Pampered Chef for a year. During this time, I have kept my PC website and would get orders every now and then, but not enough to re-activate. I wasn't working the busness but was keeping a few contacts. Once I hit the year mark of inactivity, I was not able to log onto CC, so I could not update info on my website. Well, this month, I have had a couple of orders come in on my website, someone has contacted me about a decent size orders, and I have two people that want to have shows. My total sales this month would be enough to reactivate me, but because I have been inactive for a year, I don't know how it works. Do I have to do another consultant agreement or will I automatically reactivate once I place this large order? :confused:

I sent ya a PM... I did the exact same thing ;)

So, don't keep it a Secret Laura.... :p What happens?
My first impression is you have to resign, is that true?

If it's been longer than a year, yes, the former-consultant will need to resign. The SUPER COOL thing is, now the "new" consultant can be a part of the New Consultant Rewards program and earn PC Dollars. This program is AWESOME for 2nd-timers that may have a bunch of products already! :D

Pampered Laura said:
If it's been longer than a year, yes, the former-consultant will need to resign. The SUPER COOL thing is, now the "new" consultant can be a part of the New Consultant Rewards program and earn PC Dollars. This program is AWESOME for 2nd-timers that may have a bunch of products already! :D

AMEN TO THAT! I'm a 2nd Timer and was skeptical at first, but once I got my $200 in PC Dollars......Well, let's just say I changed my mind! :rolleyes: ;) :p (BTW, I had been out for 4 years though)

Another good thing too is, if you want to change Directors, you're free to sign under ANYONE you want. You don't have to stick with your old director if you don't want to.

The new consultant rewards program is AWESOME. I just submitted two shows tonight (closed out a catalog and a cooking show) and once the rewards are processed, I will have earned $600.00 in Pampered Chef $ so far and I still have a month to go for my first 90 days...

It's actually going to be a huge let down once the 90 days is up not to be getting those certificates in the mail!!

ivykeep said:
The new consultant rewards program is AWESOME. I just submitted two shows tonight (closed out a catalog and a cooking show) and once the rewards are processed, I will have earned $600.00 in Pampered Chef $ so far and I still have a month to go for my first 90 days...

It's actually going to be a huge let down once the 90 days is up not to be getting those certificates in the mail!!

WOW! Congratulations!! Your atavar picture is ADORABLE!!!!! I want to pinch those little cheeks...not hard mind you!!

ivykeep said:

Way to go! $600 in PC $$$$$$ is amazing! It is so great with this new program that you can buy products, business supplies, conference fees, whatever!! I am so happy for you! Do you already have a plan for spending the $$??

Also, I know what you mean about a let down...I earned all of the ss bonuses (old program, 2003) but the great thing about PC is there is almost always some sort of an incentive going on...great for those of us who need a carrot dangling to keep our butts moving!!

ivykeep said:

That is awesome. Way to go.

1. What happens to my account if I've been inactive for a while?

If you've been inactive for a while, your account will still be active but you may have missed out on any promotions or updates during that time.

2. Can I still place orders if I've been inactive for a while?

Yes, you can still place orders even if you've been inactive for a while. Your account will still be valid and you can continue to shop with us.

3. Will I lose my consultant status if I've been inactive for a while?

If you've been inactive for a while, you may lose your consultant status if you haven't met the minimum requirements for maintaining active status. However, you can always reapply to become a consultant again.

4. Are there any resources to help me get back into the business after being inactive?

Yes, we have resources available to help you get back into the business after being inactive. These include training materials, webinars, and support from our team members.

5. Can I still earn commission if I've been inactive for a while?

If you've been inactive for a while, you may not have earned commission during that time. However, once you start placing orders and meeting the minimum requirements, you can start earning commission again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • amy07