• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is HO Open Fri? Pampered Chef Wire Hours Check

In summary, the Pampered Chef wire is open on Fridays from 8:00am - 6:00pm (CT) and is closed on weekends and major holidays. Outside of business hours, you can contact the Customer Care team through email or social media. To place an order, you can call or email the Customer Care team for assistance.
ChefMary412
Is HO open on Friday, normal hours? I cannot remember if that was in a PC wire..

Look up Consultant News on CC, it will tell you on the calendar in the back.

I would say by looking at the caledar, that they are only closed on Thanksgiving day.

HTH,

Lisa

Yes, they are open. I asked specifically when I talked to someone there yesterday.

Oh good.. I was on hold last night until 10:30 and then was hung up on again... so I was going to wait until Friday..

I did a call-back on Tuesday night and the wait was 4 hours!

I was on a call back for 4 hours too ... then I decided to call back and pick the hold on the line option and someone picked up almost immediately....strange....

I called Wednesday for Tech support & the man I talked to said they were there today (Friday) and Sunday night too.

Related to Is HO Open Fri? Pampered Chef Wire Hours Check

1. Is the Pampered Chef wire open on Fridays?

Yes, the Pampered Chef wire is open on Fridays. Our Customer Care team is available to assist you from 8:00am - 6:00pm (CT) Monday through Friday.

2. What are the hours of operation for the Pampered Chef wire?

Our Customer Care team is available to assist you from 8:00am - 6:00pm (CT) Monday through Friday. We are closed on weekends and major holidays.

3. Can I contact the Pampered Chef wire outside of business hours?

Unfortunately, our Customer Care team is only available during our regular business hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm (CT) Monday through Friday. However, you can always send us an email at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.

4. How can I reach the Pampered Chef wire for assistance?

You can reach our Customer Care team by calling 1-800-266-5562 or by emailing [email protected]. You can also reach us on social media by sending us a message on Facebook or Twitter.

5. Can I place an order through the Pampered Chef wire?

Yes, you can place an order through our Customer Care team by calling 1-800-266-5562 or by emailing [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you with placing your order or answering any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heatherkiss
Replies