• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Hallmark Magazine Ceasing Publication?

In summary, "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" is a publication created by Pampered Chef that provides inspiration and tips for creating handmade cards using their high-quality products. It also includes recipes, DIY projects, and gift ideas using Pampered Chef products. The magazine is released twice a year and is only available through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website. It can also be earned as a free product by hosting a party.
raebates
Staff member
I received an email today that Hallmark Magazine will cease publication. I loved that magazine. It had a wide variety of subjects that I found interesting. Most issues I read pretty much cover to cover.

Farewell, my friend.

Well gee, that stinks. I subscribe. I wonder if I will get a dime back or what......

I wondered the same thing. I've been a subscriber since the charter issue. I expected to see a really long Hallmark ad. Instead I found a great magazine about connecting with others.

Product of the economy and too much information on the internet? I listen to talk radio for several hours a day at work and they were all let go even though they had good ratings, they just couldn't afford to pay the talent.

I wonder if they'd had a year or two more under their belts if they'd have survived. It's a shame.

According to the news last night they had been publishing for 3 years. I am going to miss them too :( What's funny is I just got a Publishers Clearing House online thing and it still has them as one of the magazines to subscribe too LOL

Related to Is Hallmark Magazine Ceasing Publication?

1. What is "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine"?

"Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" is a publication created by Pampered Chef to help customers say goodbye to store-bought cards and hello to handmade cards using our high-quality products.

2. Why did Pampered Chef create "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine"?

Pampered Chef believes that handmade cards are more personal and meaningful than store-bought ones. We wanted to provide our customers with inspiration and tips to create their own beautiful cards using our products.

3. Is "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" only for card making?

No, "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" also includes recipes, DIY projects, and gift ideas using Pampered Chef products. It is a versatile magazine for all kinds of creative projects.

4. How often is "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" released?

"Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" is released twice a year, in the spring and fall, to coincide with the major card-giving holidays of Mother's Day and Christmas.

5. Can I purchase "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" in stores?

No, "Goodbye Hallmark Magazine" is only available through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You can also host a party and earn the magazine as a free product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MelissaK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Admin Greg