• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scored Big at Goodwill: Avery Labels, Cookbooks & More for Under $5!

In summary, the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion by Pampered Chef offers customers the opportunity to purchase discounted products that have been returned or discontinued by other customers. New products are added regularly and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. These products are also covered under Pampered Chef's warranty, but are not eligible for additional discounts or promotions.
Rosebud
Can I just say how much I love the goodwill! Went yesterday on a whim and found a package of Avery labels for invites for 2 bucks, A magazine display stand for my PC cookbooks 3 bucks, and I found 2 Seasons Best cookbooks 50 cents, It's good for your cookbook 2 bucks, and three other stoneware cook books back from 1997 for a buck. It's sad that someone would throw these out but lucky for me that I found them!

I did the biggest happy dance!! =0)

Sorry I just had to gloat not often I make big finds!

Very good! I went to a yard sale (as I often do in the summer) and found a PC cookbook--I spoke to the owner and asked how they could get rid of PC--said she loved PC but didn't want that cookbook--I bought the book and she has had 2 nice parties for me in the past 2 years!! She needed a consultant!

Very nice! On my way out of the goodwill the clerk commented on the books stating she loved PC and I promptly gave her a recipe, she declined giving me her info but said she would be passing my info to her mom who was in search of a consultant =0) BONUS!

Related to Scored Big at Goodwill: Avery Labels, Cookbooks & More for Under $5!

1. What is the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion?

The "Their Loss My Gain" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase discounted products that have been returned or discontinued by other customers. These products are still in great condition and are offered at a lower price, giving customers the opportunity to snag a great deal.

2. How often are new products added to the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion?

New products are added to the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion on a regular basis. However, the specific timing and availability of products may vary. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest additions.

3. Can I return products purchased through the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion?

Yes, all products purchased through the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion are eligible for our standard return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Are "Their Loss My Gain" products covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products purchased through the "Their Loss My Gain" promotion are covered under Pampered Chef's warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use discounts or promotions on "Their Loss My Gain" products?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to "Their Loss My Gain" products. These products are already offered at a discounted price and are not eligible for additional discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Back