• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Core & More Featured in Hallmark Magazine!

In summary, Ribbits uses a llama picture in her avatar and gets a charge out of the static it generates.
Yo mamma is so fat, her glass eye has a fish swimming in it.

Yo mamma is so fat, she orders her clothes from Circus Tents Unlimited.

Yo mamma is so fat, her wooden leg has branches!

Yo momma is so lazy, she thinks a two-income family is when she sends yo pappa out for a part-time job.

that's it ? you 2 have no more? i was enjoying this! lol

Felt like I was back in jr hi again!

Yo momma so fat, Jabba the Hutt says, "Damn!"

That's better!

Stupid 30 sec rule!

ata girl !

I had an important phone call to take earlier (my sister), and then I played a computer game for a couple hours. :)

can't just leave me hangin' :D

Yo mamma is so hairy, Bigfoot is taking photos of her.

Yo momma is so fat, she had to have "Wide Load" tattooed on her @ss.

Yo momma is so fat, when her beeper goes off, people scatter because they think she's backing up.

Yo momma is so stupid she writes "yes" under "sex" when she fills out forms.

Yo mamma is so fat, when she fell in love, she broke it.

Yo momma is so broke, she can't even pay attention.

Yo mamas so fat, she put on Guess jeans and the answer popped out.

Yo momma is so fat, she had to hire an archaeologist to find her thong.

(A CS one, perhaps?)

Yo mama is so fat she sweats mayonnaise.

Yo momma is so dumb she failed a blood test.

(Love the blue star, BTW!)

Yo mama is so fat, she holds up her stockings with hula-hoops.

Yo momma is so stinky, even skunks leave her alone.

Yo mama is so fat, her belly button has an echo.

Yo mama is so fat, her butt has its own zip code.

Yo mama is so fat, she went outside in a yellow raincoat and people started yelling, "Taxi!"

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yo mama is so fat she sweats mayonnaise.

ewwwww!!! :eek:

Yo mama is so fat, she has to teeter-totter with a hippo.

Yo mama is so fat, when she wears B.V.D.'s they spell "Boulevard!"

Yo mama is so fat, when she goes sunbathing, they announce "Beached whale!"

Yo mama is so fat, she puts her belt on with a boomerang.Another minor milestone, so I'm taking a short time-out to mow the lawn.

Yo mama is so fat, her elbow dimples look like donut holes.

Poor Melissa - we totally hijacked her thread.

Sorry, dear!

It's the risk you take when you start a thread with us hangin' around.Yo mama is so fat that this town really ISN'T big enough for the both of us.

Goodness, I just don't have the heart for this now. Maybe when we hear some good news about Paige.

I saw you had the last post and I was going to suggest we call a truce. I'm glad you beat me to it.

<h2>1. What is Core & More?</h2><p>Core & More is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily core, slice, and dice fruits and vegetables.</p><h2>2. How does Core & More work?</h2><p>Core & More features sharp stainless steel blades that effortlessly cut through produce. Using a twisting motion, you can easily remove the core and slice the produce into uniform pieces.</p><h2>3. What makes Core & More special?</h2><p>Core & More is designed with a unique design that allows you to adjust the blades for different sizes of produce. This means you can use it to core and slice everything from small cherry tomatoes to large bell peppers.</p><h2>4. Is Core & More easy to clean?</h2><p>Yes, Core & More is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. You can also easily rinse it off under running water and use the included cleaning tool to remove any remaining pieces.</p><h2>5. Can I use Core & More for other tasks besides coring and slicing?</h2><p>Yes, besides coring and slicing, Core & More can also be used to make quick and easy fruit and vegetable garnishes for your dishes. It can also be used to remove the seeds from peppers or create fun spiral cuts on cucumbers and zucchini.</p>

Related to Core & More Featured in Hallmark Magazine!

1. What is Core & More?

Core & More is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to help you easily core, slice, and dice fruits and vegetables.

2. How does Core & More work?

Core & More features sharp stainless steel blades that effortlessly cut through produce. Using a twisting motion, you can easily remove the core and slice the produce into uniform pieces.

3. What makes Core & More special?

Core & More is designed with a unique design that allows you to adjust the blades for different sizes of produce. This means you can use it to core and slice everything from small cherry tomatoes to large bell peppers.

4. Is Core & More easy to clean?

Yes, Core & More is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. You can also easily rinse it off under running water and use the included cleaning tool to remove any remaining pieces.

5. Can I use Core & More for other tasks besides coring and slicing?

Yes, besides coring and slicing, Core & More can also be used to make quick and easy fruit and vegetable garnishes for your dishes. It can also be used to remove the seeds from peppers or create fun spiral cuts on cucumbers and zucchini.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
batroark
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Kitchen Diva