• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Press Featued in Cutry Woman Magazine!

In summary, the Garlic Press featured in Cutry Woman Magazine is a high-quality kitchen tool with a unique design that makes pressing garlic easy and mess-free. It is also easy to clean and can be used for other ingredients besides garlic. Compared to other garlic presses on the market, it stands out for its quality and is backed by the trusted brand of Pampered Chef. Additionally, it is accessible for individuals with arthritis or hand strength issues.
frugalchef
I just happened to be reading the feb/march 2012 issue of country woman magazine and they were talking about a garlic press....the picture was of pampered chef's press!! nice to know that we are the the known press!!!:)

at least it wasn't the ice cream scoop! ;)

frugalchef said:
I just happened to be reading the feb/march 2012 issue of country woman magazine and they were talking about a garlic press....the picture was of pampered chef's press!! nice to know that we are the the known press!!!:)

I notice that when looking through my issue as well. Very cool!

I love our garlic press. Before I joined PC I had bought several from WM and other retail stores and hated them all. I had quit buying garlic cloves. I fell in love with our garlic press immediately. I still have my original one...after 11 years. I like the new one just as well, but not really any better.

The only difference between your first PC one and the current one is where they put the cleaning tool. I still don't own the new one because I have two of the "old" ones. One I bought and one that came with my kit.

esavvymom said:
at least it wasn't the ice cream scoop! ;)
lt1jane said:
The only difference between your first PC one and the current one is where they put the cleaning tool. I still don't own the new one because I have two of the "old" ones. One I bought and one that came with my kit.
You'd need two ice cream scoops to press garlic, unless you have garlic ice cream http://0.tqn.com/d/americanfood/1/I/h/0/-/-/garlicICnaotakem.jpgfrom the http://gilroygarlicfestival.com/, of course.(TWO garlic presses? And I thought *I* liked garlic!)

1. What makes the Garlic Press featured in Cutry Woman Magazine special?

The Garlic Press featured in Cutry Woman Magazine is special because it is made with high-quality materials that ensure durability and efficiency. It also has a unique design that allows for easy pressing of garlic cloves without any mess or hassle.

2. Is the Garlic Press easy to clean?

Yes, the Garlic Press is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand-washed with warm soapy water. The press also comes with a cleaning tool to remove any excess garlic residue.

3. Can the Garlic Press be used for other ingredients besides garlic?

While the Garlic Press is specifically designed for garlic, it can also be used for other ingredients such as ginger, shallots, and even nuts. Its sturdy construction and sharp blades make it versatile for various types of food.

4. How does the Garlic Press compare to other garlic presses on the market?

The Garlic Press featured in Cutry Woman Magazine stands out from other garlic presses on the market due to its superior quality and design. It is also backed by the trusted brand of Pampered Chef, known for its high-quality kitchen products.

5. Can the Garlic Press be used by individuals with arthritis or hand strength issues?

Yes, the Garlic Press is designed to be easy to use for individuals with arthritis or hand strength issues. Its comfortable handle and efficient design require minimal effort to press garlic cloves, making it accessible for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies